Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tom1447

European tour

European tour   29 votes

1. 1. Most likely to happen on tour

• New song
    • Old songs redone
    • Guest appearances (e.g. izzy)
    • new album
    • Nothing new

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 posts in this topic

So, what do you guys think is the most likely to happen on the upcoming guns tour?

Edited by Tom1447

I bet on at least one new song. SA or Europe would be the places to release some and since SA 2011 didn't get it, now it's the time to do so. Also, I plan to attend a show so something fresh would be really nice.

i guess one or two new songs. and some songs from Chinese (twat, catcher) and old guns (dont damn me?). 6 days before Moscow !

They won't do any new songs until the album is ready to be released.

It would be good if they bought back a couple of the CD tracks that aren't often performed, like TWAT, Catcher or Prostitute. And Oh My God would be cool as well.

Edited by Towelie

Nothing new. Maybe a few songs brought back though; IRS, Think About You, Oh My God, another Illusions song not played since the 90's, etc.