Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

European tour

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Poll: European tour

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

Most likely to happen on tour

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

Tom1447

Tom1447

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts
  • 15-December 08
So, what do you guys think is the most likely to happen on the upcoming guns tour?

Edited by Tom1447, 19 April 2012 - 05:15 PM.

Anonymity

Anonymity

Junior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
  • 10-January 10
I bet on at least one new song. SA or Europe would be the places to release some and since SA 2011 didn't get it, now it's the time to do so. Also, I plan to attend a show so something fresh would be really nice.
2010 - GNR @Belgrade
2010 - Iron Maiden @Cluj-Napoca
2011 - Scorpions @Cluj-Napoca
2012 - GNR @Bucharest

batman007

batman007

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,895 posts
  • 23-July 06
Same from the last US tour. Which by all means is not bad.

Silent Jay

Silent Jay

Shackler

• Supporters
  • 2,970 posts
  • 04-January 12
i guess one or two new songs. and some songs from Chinese (twat, catcher) and old guns (dont damn me?). 6 days before Moscow !

Paris 2006/Geneva 2010/Lyon 2012

Be bitter, stay angry, and blame everyone.

Towelie

Towelie

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,338 posts
  • 01-February 10
They won't do any new songs until the album is ready to be released.

It would be good if they bought back a couple of the CD tracks that aren't often performed, like TWAT, Catcher or Prostitute. And Oh My God would be cool as well.

Edited by Towelie, 05 May 2012 - 07:07 AM.

Powerage5

Powerage5

2013 Death Pool Champ

• MOD SQUAD
  • 15,334 posts
  • 17-February 06
Nothing new. Maybe a few songs brought back though; IRS, Think About You, Oh My God, another Illusions song not played since the 90's, etc.

13978513873_30aa82e9a0_z.jpg

Hamilton '10 | Wilkes-Barre '11 | Hamilton '11 | New York '12 x2 | Buffalo '13 | Brooklyn '13 | New York '13 | Bethlehem '14 | Las Vegas '14 x3
MyGNR's official Iron Maiden fanatic! US x20 | Canada x7 | Sweden x4 | Norway x2 | Wales | N. Ireland | England x5 | Russia x2 | Finland | Romania | Turkey | Croatia | Poland | Luxembourg | France

RandallFlagg

RandallFlagg

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,525 posts
  • 16-October 11
Nothing new, i'm hoping it will be some reverse psychology.

'I bought me an illusion and I put it on the wall, I let it fill my head with dreams and had to have them all.'

''You're a very sexy girl who's very hard to please, you can taste the bright lights but you won't get them f- GIVE ME THE FUCKING BALL!!!!'' - Axl, Roskilde Festival 06

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users