Axl Rose is dead! ..not

Gallagher Rose

The Twitter that posted it has a link to Gunsnroses.com saying they confirmed it but obviously nothing is there, and they retweeted something from "The Associated Press" that scared the shit out of me, but I clicked and the so-called AP has only one tweet and it's the Axl one. Smells like rumor, but fucking hell, I hope it isn't true.

Axl's going to fund the rest of the Chinese Democracy trilogy by faking his own death and sending his hologram out for the reunion tour.

I am a little concerned though, because as we all know: celebrities die in threes, and we've had Dick Clark and Levon Helm die over the past few days.

Edited by ITW 2012

The "Associated Press" handle that they referenced has 1 tweet--the Axl one.

Also, that Brazilian Rolling Stone(s) (Perfil falso...) twitter handle referenced this in its next tweet (apparently, the Triton Times, out of all news sources, got the inside scoop :rolleyes: ): http://i.imgur.com/e9dMx.jpg A quick Google search shows that they got the exclusive story about Jack Nicholson's death in 2007, too...

And, the latest tweet references confirmation from GN'R's official website, by ending the URL in /axl-die. Not the most well-thought-out hoax by whoever started it.

Edited by ronaldo9