This is the quality merchandise you can expect to get with a premium membership to gnr forum

Guest Gunns

Looks like they resolved this quickly and came up with a solution that everyone can be happy with (people get to keep the old shirt and get the new one too)

I know that a lot of people like to take shots at the current management group, but they've done a much better job of handling the band's general activities than any of the previous management

-Band has toured extensively with minimal cancellations (the few that have occurred were beyond the band's control) and is routinely putting on three plus hour shows

-Tour routes and venues that actually make sense (unlike the nonsensical zig-zagging routes and podunk arenas that were booked by Merck)

-Pro shot streams of live shows

-Axl has done more interviews in the past year than he had in a long time

-Real, professional looking website that is updated regularly

-Apparently planning to release new music in short order

The usual suspects won't admit it and will cling to their "housekeeper" comments but the fact is that things in the GnR camp have been running much more smoothly under the Lebeis family's management than they did under the big shot industry pros from 1999-2010

Edited by shotgunblues1978

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's done just one interview in the past six years :rofl-lol:

He did the Eddie Trunk interview and had a long printed interview with the LA Times which I believe was the first substantial print interview he's done in over a decade aside from the Del James interview he did in early 2009.

He's done just one interview in the past six years :rofl-lol:

He did the Eddie Trunk interview and had a long printed interview with the LA Times which I believe was the first substantial print interview he's done in over a decade aside from the Del James interview he did in early 2009.

Fair enough, I just wish he'd do an audio or video interview with someone other than Trunk. I've seen Piers Morgan interview Kid Rock and Lenny Kravitz to name a few, maybe he can get Axl on his show one of these nights.

Have any Canadians received their orders yet? My order says it's fulfilled, so the waiting game is on.

Got mine yesterday (Toronto) with the AFD shirt. Hoping the new one doesn't take too long...Looking forward to wearing it to the Maiden show at the Amphitheatre.

Have any Canadians received their orders yet? My order says it's fulfilled, so the waiting game is on.

Got mine yesterday (Toronto) with the AFD shirt. Hoping the new one doesn't take too long...Looking forward to wearing it to the Maiden show at the Amphitheatre.

That's awesome. I'm not far from you, so I'd like to think mine will arrive shortly.

That's awesome. I'm not far from you, so I'd like to think mine will arrive shortly.

Hopefully "soon" is the word this time....

I bought the $30 package and only recieved badge and buckle was i suppose to recieve anything else?

You were supposed to receive laminate and bandanna :lol:

Here's what it originally said to clarify the confusion

General Membership

$29.99

Sku: GUN-SUB-001

Package Includes:

-Access to digital (community)

-Access to exclusive fan club pre-sale tickets

-Exclusive bandana

-Official laminate

** PLEASE NOTE: Tickets are available on a first come, first serve basis and are not guaranteed. All fan club subscription sales are final. There are no refunds, returns, exchanges or credits for fan club membership subscriptions for any reason, including inability to purchase pre-sale tickets. **

and

Premium Membership

$49.99

Sku: GUN-SUB-002

Package Includes:

-Access to digital (community)

-Access to exclusive fan club pre-sale tickets

-Fan Club T-Shirt

-Exclusive bandana

-Official laminate

** PLEASE NOTE: Tickets are available on a first come, first serve basis and are not guaranteed. All fan club subscription sales are final. There are no refunds, returns, exchanges or credits for fan club membership subscriptions for any reason, including inability to purchase pre-sale tickets. **

I wonder if there going to send the laminate with the new shirt

Wade said the laminate was subject to change but from above I don't see that

Ground ctrl have turned laminates into patches and bandannas into belt buckles for general memberships

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

I paid for general membership and received my patch and belt buckle today....wonder if this little hiccup will be fixed also

It wont Wade said it was subject to change and the belt buckle/patch was the laminate/bandanna replacement

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

Guest gunns5

we should create our own laminates

Unfortunately I don't have any sweatshop connections :xmassrudolph: