Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Estranged 1999 ?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

HBK7

HBK7

Junior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
  • 26-December 09
Anyone heard this before?
Solo sounds like bucket. I really want full version!!

Drakestar

Drakestar

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 946 posts
  • 06-February 06
shit like this is why this forum has bandwidth money problems.

rocker rockstar

rocker rockstar

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 386 posts
  • 22-March 07
I don't think they did Estranged back in 1999. The new band did not do Estranged live until recently.

Edited by rocker rockstar, 27 April 2012 - 10:57 PM.

ZoSoRose

ZoSoRose

OH MY GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,253 posts
  • 14-December 08
i remember a few years ago an audio leak of a supposed version of estranged from 1999 or something was out. was apparently from rehearsals and had robin but it want confirmed

Guns N' Roses- London Ontario 2010, Auburn Hills Michigan 2011, Detroit Michigan 2012 | Slash- Auburn Hills Michigan 2011, Grand Rapids Michigan 2012, Detroit Michigan 2012, Lansing Michigan 2013 | Duff McKagan- Cleveland Ohio 2012 | Rock N Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony- Cleveland Ohio 2012 | Buckethead- Detroit Michigan 2011 | Walking Papers- Clarkston Michigan 2013 | The Dead Daisies- Clarkston Michigan 2013| Met Slash, Duff, Ron, Richard, Dizzy and DJ

lukepowell1988

lukepowell1988

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,634 posts
  • 05-September 11
during the 1999 sessions when they re recorded AFD they also recorded a few illusions songs this is 1 of them

Guns "N" Roses !!!

Dean

Dean

Senior

• SILVER
  • 767 posts
  • 17-May 08
More likely Robin playing that solo. Buckethead never joined the band until 2000, and I'm positive that it was Dave Navarro that was the other guitarist on the re-recorded Appetite.

Posted Image

cliffburton

cliffburton

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts
  • 13-April 12

Anyone heard this before?
Solo sounds like bucket. I really want full version!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lJaNq2j4II

Sounds like a 12 year old covering over a youtube video tbh

UcudBmine

UcudBmine

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts
  • 24-May 07
Thats old and fake

zq7k.jpg

realpoti

realpoti

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,533 posts
  • 26-January 09
Fake. That's from a brazilian cover band.

HBK7

HBK7

Junior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
  • 26-December 09

Fake. That's from a brazilian cover band.

you can to share the full version??

Edited by HBK7, 28 April 2012 - 08:02 PM.

Saphyra

Saphyra

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,037 posts
  • 01-January 12

during the 1999 sessions when they re recorded AFD they also recorded a few illusions songs this is 1 of them

They really re-recorded AFD? O.O
I don't worry 'bout nothing, no, 'cause worries are waste of my fuckin' time.

Motivation

Motivation

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts
  • 21-March 12

Wrong

They recorded AFD minus Anything Goes and You're Crazy (2 more song recorded: Patience and You Could Be Mine)

Motivation

Motivation

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts
  • 21-March 12

They really re-recorded AFD? O.O

SCOM

re-recorded by the then-new Guns N' Roses members for the film Big Daddy...The new Guns N' Roses version which morphed into a live version half way through was not featured on the original soundtrack album of the movie, but can be heard during the movie's ending credits.

This is the version surfaced in very good quality. (other version surfaced, but that is the same that i posted now, but crappy quality)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtovs6HhFO8&feature=related

Voodoochild

Voodoochild

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 978 posts
  • 02-April 05

More likely Robin playing that solo. Buckethead never joined the band until 2000, and I'm positive that it was Dave Navarro that was the other guitarist on the re-recorded Appetite.

Dave Navarro only worked for one day with GNR. He went to the studio, recorded OMG's solo (NOT the rhythm too as far as we know) and then never came back. The other guitar player on the rerecorded Appetite was Paul Tobias, as is well known and confirmed by Axl back in that MTV interview in 1999.

Edited by Voodoochild, 23 May 2012 - 04:36 PM.

SIGNATURE EDITED: PLEASE CHECK SIGNATURE GUIDELINES: http://www.mygnrforu...?showtopic=9592

MSL

MSL

GNR fan since 1988.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,392 posts
  • 12-April 05
Fake. There are several fake clips like this that were made by a few users of a different forum. One of them had production skills and the other was a very talented guitarist. They worked together to make various clips in hopes of fooling traders.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users