Apocalyptic Love

DeadSlash

Its probably a little too early for a US leak. Probably gotta wait until about a week or two before it comes out. The new Silversun Pickups just leaked thursday and it comes out on tuesday. And it only leaked because there was already an authorized stream of it. Some bands seem to have to it on lockdown.

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS ALBUM.

I get so happy knowing you are excited ;)

It's gonna be so awesome. We Will Roam and Anastatia are my favorite.

And also Standing In The Sun, especially after seeing them playing it live in B-more - via YouTube I wasn't actually there but I was at the Toronto show in March!

And also Standing In The Sun, especially after seeing them playing it live in B-more - via YouTube I wasn't actually there but I was at the Toronto show in March!

I haven't paid much attention to Standing In the Sun, I'll have to check it out.

Shots Fired and Crazy life has serious potential to be badass.

I haven't paid much attention to Standing In the Sun, I'll have to check it out.

Shots Fired and Crazy life has serious potential to be badass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHkTpT_hbQM

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RonMexico82

5 songs in and I am LOVING THIS ALBUM. I was really REALLY not looking forward to hearing Myles but he has upped his game big time in my book (I can't stand him on Starlight and Back from Cali)

The guitar is killer!

Pick for the best song from those that've heard it?

Anastasia by quite some margin for me.

Yeah been hearing this from a few reviews I've been reading around the joint. Should be awesome to hear it when it comes out.