Leaks -Decision from the mod team

Montrealer

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what has leaked?

Far as I know only a short clip with a terrible synthesized beat to it with Axl singing "Blood in the Water" over it..

blood in the water. axl sees blood in the water lol

Just search ''gnr leak'' in youtube and you will find it.

So what has leaked?

Far as I know only a short clip with a terrible synthesized beat to it with Axl singing "Blood in the Water" over it..

the youtube link is like only 40 seconds. some hip hop. a little orchestra. where's the the rest of it? lol

So what has leaked?

the youtube link is like only 40 seconds. some hip hop. a little orchestra. where's the the rest of it? lol

Don't think there is any more to it :shrugs:

So what has leaked?

i hope there is. hope axl plays "blood in the water" on the current tour!

So what has leaked?

For 40 seconds before he's cut off :)

So what has leaked?

For 40 seconds before he's cut off :)

lol i pray it's the full blood in the water song axl performs on the tour!

I will think all leaks are fake until (if ever) we get one that has an actual full verse. All of this 4 secs of vocals stuff means nothing.

blood in the water feels real. i've checked the lyric booklet. axl doesn't write the words blood or water in the chinese democracy songs. i've listened to the album again too. axl doesn't sing the words blood or water in the songs either. my ears and eyes tell me it's real

I will think all leaks are fake until (if ever) we get one that has an actual full verse. All of this 4 secs of vocals stuff means nothing.

blood in the water feels real. i've checked the lyric booklet. axl doesn't write the words blood or water in the chinese democracy songs. i've listened to the album again too. axl doesn't sing the words blood or water in the songs either. my ears and eyes tell me it's real

Ive listened to this through speakers a couple of dozen Times and imo its Real, including the music which some argue is cut and paste from prostitute...

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

PM me this somebody

No.

Ever heard the offhand comment about "don't bleed when there are sharks in the water?"

Too many sharks here,and I'm against leaks,it is theft of intellectual property.

You are a douche.

PM me this somebody

I'll upload it for you, give me a minute. Don't expect too much though, it really sucks.

Ive listened to this through speakers a couple of dozen Times and imo its Real, including the music which some argue is cut and paste from prostitute...

i don't know of the legitimacy of the music....but axl's vocals sound real. neither blood or water is written or sung by axl rose on the chinese democracy album

PM me this somebody

No.

Ever heard the offhand comment about "don't bleed when there are sharks in the water?"

Too many sharks here,and I'm against leaks,it is theft of intellectual property.

You are a douche.

PM me this somebody

I'll upload it for you, give me a minute. Don't expect too much though, it really sucks.

Whoa yeah it does suck. Thanks anyway much appreciated i just youtubed it.

yeah it sucked big whoop wanna fight about it?

PM me this somebody

No.

You are a douche.

PM me this somebody

Whoa yeah it does suck. Thanks anyway much appreciated i just youtubed it.

yeah it sucked big whoop wanna fight about it?

:rofl-lol:

prostitute is a real song and it's parts of prostitute that is BITW.... it's not real

prostitute is a real song and it's parts of prostitute that is BITW.... it's not real

the instrumental part on BITW 40 second clip might be fake. but axl sings "i see blood in the water" "oh" and that part of BITW is real

No one is disputing the Prostitute parts, but the vocals are not from anything on CD

No one is disputing the Prostitute parts, but the vocals are not from anything on CD

exactly. the BITW vocal parts are real. and not something made up. or copy and pasted from cd lyrics. cause axl doesn't sing the lyric "i see blood in the water" on cd or sing the lyrics "blood" or "water" on cd songs

exactly. the BITW vocal parts are real. and not something made up. or copy and pasted from cd lyrics. cause axl doesn't sing the lyric "i see blood in the water" on cd or sing the lyrics "blood" or "water" on cd songs

Still could have been edited