Leaks -Decision from the mod team

Montrealer

I will think all leaks are fake until (if ever) we get one that has an actual full verse. All of this 4 secs of vocals stuff means nothing.

blood in the water feels real. i've checked the lyric booklet. axl doesn't write the words blood or water in the chinese democracy songs. i've listened to the album again too. axl doesn't sing the words blood or water in the songs either. my ears and eyes tell me it's real

prostitute is a real song and it's parts of prostitute that is BITW.... it's not real

No one is disputing the Prostitute parts, but the vocals are not from anything on CD

exactly. the BITW vocal parts are real. and not something made up. or copy and pasted from cd lyrics. cause axl doesn't sing the lyric "i see blood in the water" on cd or sing the lyrics "blood" or "water" on cd songs

Still could have been edited

how can BITW be edited? how it can be when axl neither sings or writes the words/lyrics "blood or water" on the chinese democracy record?

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will think all leaks are fake until (if ever) we get one that has an actual full verse. All of this 4 secs of vocals stuff means nothing.

blood in the water feels real. i've checked the lyric booklet. axl doesn't write the words blood or water in the chinese democracy songs. i've listened to the album again too. axl doesn't sing the words blood or water in the songs either. my ears and eyes tell me it's real

prostitute is a real song and it's parts of prostitute that is BITW.... it's not real

No one is disputing the Prostitute parts, but the vocals are not from anything on CD

exactly. the BITW vocal parts are real. and not something made up. or copy and pasted from cd lyrics. cause axl doesn't sing the lyric "i see blood in the water" on cd or sing the lyrics "blood" or "water" on cd songs

how can BITW be edited? how it can be when axl neither sings or writes the words/lyrics "blood or water" on the chinese democracy record?

did you watch the video :rolleyes:

i did. but i keep reading the chinese democracy booklet over and over again too. i keep listening to the chinese demoracy record over and over. and i can't find the lyrics "blood or water" anywhere in the booklet or on the cd itself

i did. but i keep reading the chinese democracy booklet over and over again too. i keep listening to the chinese demoracy record over and over. and i can't find the lyrics "blood or water" anywhere in the booklet or on the cd itself

Ugh...

He's implying that the "blood in the water" lyric could be edited through reversing/piecing together CD vocals. To demonstrate this possibility, he showed you that video.

Edited by ItsSuchACrimeUKnowItsJAKE

Ugh...

He's implying that the "blood in the water" lyric could be edited through reversing/piecing together CD vocals. To demonstrate this possibility, he showed you that video.

exactly :P

I still think that this is pretty good proof that those 4 seconds of lyrics could easily be fabricated. Tupac has been dead for 15 years and they managed to get him to do this entire performance. It isn't cut and pasted from somewhere else either, they fabricated it entirely. The technology exists. Also, Axl only doing 4 seconds of lyrics over a cut up version of his own song just screams fake. If this isn't fake and was intended for release, then Axl should really just hang it up now.

Ugh...

okay. but this isn't the case for BITW

PM me this somebody

No.

Ever heard the offhand comment about "don't bleed when there are sharks in the water?"

Too many sharks here,and I'm against leaks,it is theft of intellectual property.

You are a douche.

PM me this somebody

How Imaginative :rolleyes:

I don't get the undeniable urge to steal material,It's lowlife chicanery on the participants part, no excuse can remedy that intention.

there's nothing to PM. the BITW leak is a 40 second clip. free on youtube. most think the instrumental is fake and the vocals real. but whoever has it isn't releasing the real instrumental parts or the full song with complete vocals

PM me this somebody

No.

Ever heard the offhand comment about "don't bleed when there are sharks in the water?"

Too many sharks here,and I'm against leaks,it is theft of intellectual property.

You are a douche.

PM me this somebody

I don't get the undeniable urge to steal material,It's lowlife chicanery on the participants part, no excuse can remedy that intention.

there is nothing to steal, its on you tube

PM me this somebody

No.

You are a douche.

PM me this somebody

there is nothing to steal, its on you tube

it's free on youtube. 40 seconds

Got so excited when I saw the pinned post that said "Leaks" as in plural.

This sounds like a theme from a show, it doesn't sound like a real song. Way more excited to hear Checkmate.

BITW sounds legit

I think it's real.

It just sounds off, like it's not supposed to be a whole song. It's hard for me to put into words prezactly.

Got so excited when I saw the pinned post that said "Leaks" as in plural.

This sounds like a theme from a show, it doesn't sound like a real song. Way more excited to hear Checkmate.

BITW sounds legit

I think it's real.

It just sounds off, like it's not supposed to be a whole song. It's hard for me to put into words prezactly.

i wonder what axl sings after he sings "i see blood in the water" "oh" lol