Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Leaks -Decision from the mod team

• Please log in to reply
152 replies to this topic

WhazUp

WhazUp

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 7,695 posts
  • 29-February 08

^is there any way that you can claim copyright infingment on Mediafire but not have anything to do with it like that Uzi Suicidal guy on youtube?

I don't see why a person would want to copyright a 40 second clip of a supposed leak of a GN'R song just for shits and giggles.

Not neccesarily actually copyrighting it but at least making it seem like you have. I mean like I said the Uzi Suicidal person is assumed to not be legit but yet he gets a lot of stuff taken down on youtube. Why they would do it is beyond me though

Nosaj Thing

Nosaj Thing

最期の終止符

• SILVER
  • 15,006 posts
  • 28-January 11

Thanks for the info, but I dont think you're allowed to post the message content online.

Haha, he gets in trouble for uploading copyright content then he gets in trouble again for posting a message about him uploading copyright content.

Being honest, I couldn't care less. I just wanted to share the message since it had some "Axl Rose" and "Guns N' Roses" words on it. I haven't even read it lol.

To those guys at copyright infringement: COME AT ME BRO.

Posted Image

Goddamn it! Fuckin' Game of Thrones, man.

Sweersa

Sweersa

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • 04-July 08

^is there any way that you can claim copyright infingment on Mediafire but not have anything to do with it like that Uzi Suicidal guy on youtube?

I'm not sure. I was wondering about that myself.

Voodoochild

Voodoochild

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 978 posts
  • 02-April 05

Thanks for the info, but I dont think you're allowed to post the message content online.

Haha, he gets in trouble for uploading copyright content then he gets in trouble again for posting a message about him uploading copyright content.

Being honest, I couldn't care less. I just wanted to share the message since it had some "Axl Rose" and "Guns N' Roses" words on it. I haven't even read it lol.

To those guys at copyright infringement: COME AT ME BRO.

Well, ok then. :shrugs:

I'm not sure. I was wondering about that myself.

Well, the guy who claimed copyrights on Mediafire, David Ferreria, does exist here: http://www.markmml.com/attorneys.htm
SIGNATURE EDITED: PLEASE CHECK SIGNATURE GUIDELINES: http://www.mygnrforu...?showtopic=9592

Sweersa

Sweersa

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • 04-July 08

Well, the guy who claimed copyrights on Mediafire, David Ferreria, does exist here: http://www.markmml.com/attorneys.htm

Hmm, well that gives it some credibility.

bran

bran

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,885 posts
  • 09-March 08
interesting

insomnium_zps2978907e.jpg

"We're nothing more than shadows

Glimmers of hope against the black sky"

sailaway

sailaway

FRONTMAN

• Banned
  • 5,733 posts
  • 14-May 11

I don't see why a person would want to copyright a 40 second clip of a supposed leak of a GN'R song just for shits and giggles.

Not neccesarily actually copyrighting it but at least making it seem like you have. I mean like I said the Uzi Suicidal person is assumed to not be legit but yet he gets a lot of stuff taken down on youtube. Why they would do it is beyond me though

B-cuz it's legit :rolleyes:
So much 4 "no discussing" chit

Edited by sailaway, 16 May 2012 - 05:17 PM.

dalsh327

dalsh327

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 11,282 posts
  • 12-December 08
I'm on the fence about leaks.

To me, it's interesting hearing it the other way around - hearing the finished songs, then hearing the demo of it. Then the debate comes up about whether or not a song should have been left alone.

Use Your Delusion 1

Use Your Delusion 1

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,524 posts
  • 18-March 09
we had leaks?! Cool!

What were her plans if she left Axl's payroll.....Go back to cleaning toilets, changing linens, wiping babies asses....general nanny shit?

SoulMonster

SoulMonster

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 8,822 posts
  • 12-December 08

B-cuz it's legit :rolleyes:
So much 4 "no discussing" chit

Do you know in which state the LLC is registered? I have searched through a few states but found nothing so I have a growing suspicion Uzisuicidal is just a crazy fan who thinks he/she acts on behalf of the band and are exploiting bad complaint procedures at Youtube to do it. From Youtube's perspective it is much safer to remove a few videos extra than a few videos too few, and if their decisions are challenged then it is easy for them to retrieve the videos and make them available again.

Taking things too seriously since 1988. -- I wonder how it is to be an agnostic, dyslexic insomniac, lying awake at night wondering if there really is a dog. -- NEVER EXPECT, ALWAYS HOPE.

Voodoochild

Voodoochild

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 978 posts
  • 02-April 05
Yesterday I got similar emails of copyright claims from Soundcloud too. It didn't say WHO claimed, though. The first one only said that:

Hi Bruno Do Amaral,

Our automatic content protection system has detected that your upload "Bloodinthewater MOD" may contain content that is copyrighted.
As a result, we have paused the upload of your audio for the time being.

If you are the original creator of the audio in all its parts, or have obtained all necessary licenses and permissions to upload and share this content, please contact us using the form below.

Maybe after the first claim to p2loc, the sound was logged into the automatic system. All I had was a version without the vocals and without the instrumental merged.
SIGNATURE EDITED: PLEASE CHECK SIGNATURE GUIDELINES: http://www.mygnrforu...?showtopic=9592

Let And Let Live

Let And Let Live

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,244 posts
  • 07-November 06
So what has leaked?

31illusions

31illusions

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,751 posts
  • 10-September 07

So what has leaked?

Far as I know only a short clip with a terrible synthesized beat to it with Axl singing "Blood in the Water" over it..

d_zps117357a7.jpg

finck6

finck6

GOD

• Read only
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,163 posts
  • 17-May 06

So what has leaked?

Far as I know only a short clip with a terrible synthesized beat to it with Axl singing "Blood in the Water" over it..

blood in the water. axl sees blood in the water lol

mazifin96

mazifin96

Junior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • 18-December 10

So what has leaked?

blood in the water. axl sees blood in the water lol

Just search ''gnr leak'' in youtube and you will find it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users