Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

My right nipple is bigger than my left nipple

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

Guest_Satanisk_Slakt_*

Guest_Satanisk_Slakt_*
  • Guests
  • --
Okay, so my nipples were stiff, so I was playing around with them with my index fingers, you know like you do sometimes, by move the fingers in circles around the nipples. Then I looked down at them and realise that one of them is a bit bigger than the other.

Do you think I might have cancer or something?

GET OFF AXLS BACK

GET OFF AXLS BACK

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,749 posts
  • 19-March 04
I have no idea what to say.

2qxywb4.jpg

Here's what I know, Rick. If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, you own it. If it doesn't, you don't own it. And if it doesn't you're an asshole, just like you.

GivenToFly

GivenToFly

Stranger

• SILVER
  • 6,288 posts
  • 28-May 05
It might mean you're closer to a monkey than I am.

Check out my old GNR live megabootleg: Guns N' Roses: Live Anthology 1985 - 1994

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/204151-live-anthology-1985-1994-my-old-gnr-live-megabootleg/

and my 2006 - 2012 compilation: Guns N' Roses: Chinese Democracy Live

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/201848-gnr-chinese-democracy-live-my-bootleg-compilation-of-live-material-2006-2012/

Nosaj Thing

Nosaj Thing

最期の終止符

• SILVER
  • 15,025 posts
  • 28-January 11

Okay, so my nipples were stiff, so I was playing around with them with my index fingers, you know like you do sometimes, by move the fingers in circles around the nipples. Then I looked down at them and realise that one of them is a bit bigger than the other.

What the fuck are you talkin' about? haha!

Posted Image

Goddamn it! Fuckin' Game of Thrones, man.

Guest_Satanisk_Slakt_*

Guest_Satanisk_Slakt_*
  • Guests
  • --

What the fuck are you talkin' about? haha!

Sorry, I meant moving, not move.

Guest_Satanisk_Slakt_*

Guest_Satanisk_Slakt_*
  • Guests
  • --

It might mean you're closer to a monkey than I am.

I think you mentioned before that you've got a hairy back, so obviously I am not closer related to a money than you are, since my back is smooth and hairless.

I have no idea what to say.

Me neither. This is really worrying. I wonder if it's always been this way or if it's a cancerous growth or something. I might go to the hospital to have it checked.

oxocubeingravy

oxocubeingravy

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 814 posts
  • 11-February 06
Totally normal dude

Posted Image

KiraMPD

KiraMPD

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,301 posts
  • 03-December 11
WAAY too much information.... :confused:
"Maybe it would've been best for the purists if we'd died or broken up. Then they'd get to keep it the way they liked it." - Axl Rose - Rolling Stone, April 2nd 1992, RS627

Posted Image - Izzy Stradlin 117 Degrees Of Seperation (1998) :D

(my shitty gallery >>> http://kiona-sko.deviantart.com/)

Guest_gunns5_*

Guest_gunns5_*
  • Guests
  • --
thats some bondage shit LOL

izzygirl

izzygirl

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 8,785 posts
  • 28-February 10

WAAY too much information.... :confused:

This.

Anyway, I don't think you have to worry about it. I think it's something normal.

But the question is: why did you have stiff nipples? ;)

21km35y.jpg

No son ojos porque los ves. Son ojos porque te miran.

Motivation

Motivation

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 644 posts
  • 21-March 12
This is normal

Dexter said related to Slash in 2008:

And I looked up the definition of bitter once in a pocket dictionary and got "having anger at something unjust or evil". I'm not angry but when I am with this particular someone who I thought was once my friend... the definition fits. 

Guest_Satanisk_Slakt_*

Guest_Satanisk_Slakt_*
  • Guests
  • --
This isn't normal, it's obviously something wrong here.

I've never seen anyone else have different size on their nipples. I have felt sick ever since I found out about this.

I don't really know why my nipples were stiff, but as appropriate is when they are I started to play with them.

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt, 13 May 2012 - 09:05 AM.

izzygirl

izzygirl

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 8,785 posts
  • 28-February 10

This isn't normal, it's obviously something wrong here.

I've never seen anyone else have different size on their nipples. I have felt sick ever since I found out about this.

I don't really know why my nipples were stiff, but as appropriate is when they are I started to play with them.

I still think it's normal; human body isn't symmetric at all (I even know a guy that has one leg slightly longer than the other one!). Anyway, if you are worried about it, go to the doctor.

21km35y.jpg

No son ojos porque los ves. Son ojos porque te miran.

Spuffy78

Spuffy78

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 5,100 posts
  • 18-October 06
Put both you're hands together, they're not the same length either. The nipple thing is normal. Unless the other one is 3x times the size. You're a dwarf not a nipple freak.

Haters Gonna Hate

Haters Gonna Hate

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 2,321 posts
  • 21-February 12
You should see the Nipple doctor

Leader of the DJ Ashba Defense Force

#WOO

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users