Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

My right nipple is bigger than my left nipple

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

AxlisOld

AxlisOld

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,012 posts
  • 08-May 05

Okay, so I was at the hospital today about some other stuff, visiting a physiotherapist. Since she isn't really a doctor I couldn't ask her, but since I was at a hospital I thought I'd go and ask some doctor. However there was queues for it and I didn't bother. I'll book a time next week after my visit at the physiotherapist and then I'll have them check if I've got cancer or not. I'll keep you updated.

Ask the doctor what? That whilst playing with your nipples you noticed they weren't completely uniform? Unless you have a painful or hard lump, there's nothing to check. Seriously man, you have long hair, you think it's alright to be attracted to the same sex, you shave yourself, and you play with your nipples. Just come out of the closet man.

duffman.gifstormtrooper.gif
WARNING: Consumption of alcoholic beverages will MAKE YOU AWESOME

Guest_Satanisk_Slakt_*

Guest_Satanisk_Slakt_*
  • Guests
  • --
I want to check out if there's some disease hidden in my body.

KiraMPD

KiraMPD

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,301 posts
  • 03-December 11
Again, TMI but now I'm a little curious.

Is it just the areola that's bigger? is it discolored in anyway? Inflamed? Sore? Is the areola or any other area around it raised or do you feel some sort of lump?

If the areola's just bigger (area wise) then you shouldn't worry as that is very common.
"Maybe it would've been best for the purists if we'd died or broken up. Then they'd get to keep it the way they liked it." - Axl Rose - Rolling Stone, April 2nd 1992, RS627

Posted Image - Izzy Stradlin 117 Degrees Of Seperation (1998) :D

(my shitty gallery >>> http://kiona-sko.deviantart.com/)

izzygirl

izzygirl

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 8,778 posts
  • 28-February 10

Okay, so I was at the hospital today about some other stuff, visiting a physiotherapist. Since she isn't really a doctor I couldn't ask her, but since I was at a hospital I thought I'd go and ask some doctor. However there was queues for it and I didn't bother. I'll book a time next week after my visit at the physiotherapist and then I'll have them check if I've got cancer or not. I'll keep you updated.

Ask the doctor what? That whilst playing with your nipples you noticed they weren't completely uniform? Unless you have a painful or hard lump, there's nothing to check. Seriously man, you have long hair, you think it's alright to be attracted to the same sex, you shave yourself, and you play with your nipples. Just come out of the closet man.

:huh: That's pretty homophobic.

You should play with your nipples too, AxlisOld; it's fun!

21km35y.jpg

No son ojos porque los ves. Son ojos porque te miran.

AxlisOld

AxlisOld

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 9,012 posts
  • 08-May 05
How is it homophobic? I told him to be honest with himself.

duffman.gifstormtrooper.gif
WARNING: Consumption of alcoholic beverages will MAKE YOU AWESOME

PappyTron

PappyTron

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 8,874 posts
  • 16-May 07
I think that Satanisk is definitely in the closet. In fact, he's so far in the closet that he's half way to Narnia.

"I actually had one cute hat, and it blew off at the CVS parking lot. And this whole car full of black kids ran over it, for no reason. AND THEY SAW IT! THEY SAW IT!"

Guest_Satanisk_Slakt_*

Guest_Satanisk_Slakt_*
  • Guests
  • --
No, it was the same colour as always. Not sore or anything. It was just normal, except that it's bigger.

I don't really know what you want me to say about me being homosexual. I've had girlfriends before and I am still attracted to females, so at most I would be bisexual. Something I believe everyone is. Some more than others, obviously, but I still believe everyone are bisexual.

My sexuality isn't such a big deal for me. I would be comfortable enough to admit if I was attracted to a male.

cliffburton

cliffburton

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts
  • 13-April 12
Lol nah, I don't get down with balls and weiners.

Guest_Satanisk_Slakt_*

Guest_Satanisk_Slakt_*
  • Guests
  • --
Me neither, but I have no doubt I could in the future. For all I know, I can meet someone that looks like Axl in 1990 and who has a great personality. I've no doubt in the world that I could be attracted to such a person.

It's kind of funny, because I'm always told what a close minded and xenophobic person I am, but most of the time it's people that doesn't realise that I am just trolling around to amuse myself. It's also funny since the same people often say homophobic stuff and express that homosexuals shouldn't have the same rights as others, etc.. What's up with their open minds then, I wonder? :lol:

Gunns

Gunns

and dont you forget it!

• Members
  • 8,526 posts
  • 12-December 08
Have you ha the scans yet?

lol_Dave_Kushner

lol_Dave_Kushner

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts
  • 17-February 12
Oh and this is histerical... Comedy gold.
Posted Image
I'm here to exercise my constitutional right to humiliate losers and crush their dreams.

The Sandman

The Sandman

King of Wishful Thinking

• Supporters
  • 25,739 posts
  • 26-September 05
Keep hanging in there buddy!
Posted Image

Guest_Satanisk_Slakt_*

Guest_Satanisk_Slakt_*
  • Guests
  • --
No, I'll go to the hospital on Tuesday, like I said.

Hopefully they will tell me that it's nothing serious.

Randy Lahey

Randy Lahey

FRONTMAN

• Returned
  • 15,645 posts
  • 29-June 06
I think this anomaly probably has something to do with the purple nurples you suffered in childhood. Still, this is not as bad as losing a nutsack due to an atomic wedgie.

Edited by Randy Lahey, 20 May 2012 - 10:17 PM.

Posted Image
Welcome To The Jungle of Smooth Flamenco Beatz
Dre Day will make Axl's payday.

izzygirl

izzygirl

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 8,778 posts
  • 28-February 10

I think this anomaly probably has something to do with the purple nurples you suffered in childhood. Still, this is not as bad as losing a nutsack due to an atomic wedgie.

Did you lose a nutsack?

21km35y.jpg

No son ojos porque los ves. Son ojos porque te miran.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users