Axl Rose, give me some head... New Tenacious D Lyrics

yes i love you

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I highly doubt this was meant as a shot at Axl. Jack Black, in live D shows, has mentioned Axl Rose favorably plenty of times. There are recordings out there of Jack and Kyle announcing themselves as Buckethead's replacement for GNR, etc. Not to mention the song's pacing, as someone said.

They're huge fans/friends of Ronnie James Dio, but much of their song "Dio" could be construed as not overly nice to Mr. RJD. It's just part of their humor.

yeah exactly i said the same thing when they made the song dio, but they are huge dio fans, they were in dios push video and dio was in their tenacious d movie. they bust everyones balls including themselves, they make fun of themselves all the time.

Jack Black's funny as shit. I agree the lyric is homage to "oral sex" but if it ain't I don't really care either. Axl in no way should acknowledge Jack or retaliate. He's so not worth mentioning even though I like the pudgy bastard. The whole song is about rock dying so why he would diss one of the greatest frontmen of all time doesn't really make sense, but he was probably high as shit when he wrote it.

But what if he sang "Mel Gibson, give me some head"?

That would probably be dissing Mel Gibson. But who cares? He's a douche.

Not more than Jack Black I assure you.

I just can't wrap my head around what happened to Axl between 2006 and 2010. I fucking love the guy but he really kinda let himself go. He wouldn't of taken over the world again no matter if the album came out then or not but lets be honest here, looks count for a ton in that industry. And I can't help but think how much better he would be received if he still looked like he did then. Especially after hearing for years how much he was into all that anti aging type of stuff with skin peels and holistic stuff. It's like he just woke up one day and said "fuck it, not for me anymore. I made my money, I don't have to get on a treadmill EVER again".

Edited by uzi your illusion