Apocalyptic Love has leaked

Original GNR

Not providing any links for obvious reasons, but just a heads up. Not listened to the songs that haven't already been released yet.

FYI - I will be buying the album when it comes out anyway, because I want to support Slash and help get this album up the charts.

EDIT: have listened to the whole album and it's really good. Picks of the bunch (from the songs that haven't been released yet) are Anastasia, Not For Me, Bad Rain and Shots Fired.

Edited by Original GNR

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

without links...without sense...this topic.

Well i don't want to provide a link for what I think are very obvious reasons. It's not hard to search for it yourself.

This album...

Yes, we know you don't like Slash, the new songs or anything to do with Slash....so why are you even commenting in this forum?

Edited by Original GNR

Let's make things clear:

I like Slash, I like his work in GN'R, a bunch of his Snakepit stuff, some of his VR stuff and I enjoyed ''Slash''.

I downloaded this album and think it's weak. Myles Kennedy is terrible on this record and the songs are probably Slash's weakest in his carreer.

Sorry, but the only reason why people could praise this album is because it's from Slash. I just really hope he gets back with VR and hires a good singer.

And I can provide people with links but that's not allowed on this forum right?

Let's make things clear:

I like Slash, I like his work in GN'R, a bunch of his Snakepit stuff, some of his VR stuff and I enjoyed ''Slash''.

I downloaded this album and think it's weak. Myles Kennedy is terrible on this record and the songs are probably Slash's weakest in his carreer.

Sorry, but the only reason why people could praise this album is because it's from Slash. I just really hope he gets back with VR and hires a good singer.

Fair enough, you're entitled to your opinion.

My opinion is that it's a really good album. Not groundbreaking, not ambitious, nor revolutionary. But a solid rock n roll album - which is all I was expecting.

As for VR, Scott Weiland had the wild attitude that Myles lacks, but he was a fucking shit live singer. Contraband was a great record, but Libertad was poor mainly thanks to Scott's artistic input, which was limited on Contraband as most of the music had been written before he came onboard.

Whoah, can't wait 'till I get home... gonna put this baby on my iPod and hit the gym! Very excited! Loving the previously leaked songs so far!!

Edited by It Don't Really Matter

Just given Anastasia my first full listen and.... :shocked:...Brilliant. Especially the guitar solo in the outro!

I really hope he plays Anastasia live. Really fuckin' killer. The whole album is great.

I have no doubt he will. But only after the album has been officially released.

Picks of the bunch (from the songs that haven't been released yet) are Anastasia, Not For Me, Bad Rain and Shots Fired.

Edited by Original GNR

Let's make things clear:

Sorry, but the only reason why people could praise this album is because it's from Slash.

No. I liked the album, because i think this is a great work. So your theory is full of shit. We all know that you hate Slash nowadays, so if he comes with an another AFD (which is pretty impossible) you still talking your big mouth of why the record is a shitbag.

Edited by Motivation

Ah! So torn! So anxious to hear the unreleased tracks, but kinda excited to get it on iTunes next Tues (also have a classic rock fan pack coming, but not expecting to get it before the 22nd) and listen at work before going to the NYC show tues night!

To find and download the leak or not to find and download the leak.... That is the question...

Let's see if he puts the dvd up also, that would be killer.

DVD of what?

There is a cd + Dvd release of Apocalyptic love.

the leak features the bonus tracks and Dvd that features the making of, a documentary.

it's the classic rock release if I'm right.

it should have been out for a while already but the mag got delayed.