Apocalyptic Love has leaked

Original GNR

Let's see if he puts the dvd up also, that would be killer.

DVD of what?

There is a cd + Dvd release of Apocalyptic love.

the leak features the bonus tracks and Dvd that features the making of, a documentary.

it's the classic rock release if I'm right.

it should have been out for a while already but the mag got delayed.

I have that pack on preorder. It's scheduled for release on the 21st (which is a month before the UK release date) so it shouldn't be out yet. If that is an early arrival of that pack then maybe I will get mine in time to load it on my iPod for NYC! That'd make me very happy!!

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I can think of during the verses on One Last Thrill is how mega Weiland sounded the first time I heard him rattling through the verses on Contraband and how Myles sounds a little silly on the fast verses.

Admittedly I have only listened to the record once, seemed to be some cool riffs and a few alright solos here and there but Myles wailing can get kind of irritating IMO and most of the choruses seemed pretty tame and forgettable.

Myles sounds sooo good on the more ballady-type songs, 'far and away' is absolutely breathtaking, the vocals are perfect and Slash's guitar on it is just amazing! It's got to be up there with my favorite post GNR slash songs!

'Not for me' is pretty sweet too. Cool solo imo.

'We will roam' is another coool track. Actually none of the first five or so tracks that I heard (the first single and the ones released on slash's facebook) are my favorites, most of the tracks I'm liking most are towards the end of the album. 'Bad rain' is really really cool too. Digging this album more than i expected.

Edited by The.mad.hatter.99

We Will Roam is awesome. the solo is all Slash at his best

the whole thing sounds awesome, even the tracks we already heard sound much better straight from the oriinal source.

lots of guitar!! awesome..

the leaks always happen, is inevitable, but on the positive side, i still have my Noel Gallagher cd unoppened, with protective plastic and everything, i'll try to leave this one unopenned as well when i receive it

Anastasia is the best thing Slash has released since he was born

Edited by dario27

Is it just me, or does the outro of Anastasia has something Double Talkin' Jiveish in it at some points?

yep, that arabic feeling that Slash hasn't used for a while

It's more Flamenco/Spanish I'd say.

somewhere along yeah, he's done it several times in the past, my all time favourite of "that" kind

Only heard what has been uploaded to youtube thus far, but Anastasia is freaking amazing, and Not for Me is so bad ass as well. Waiting on Far and Away to be put up because that is the one I really want to hear.