History Channel Hatin on Axl.....

Drayvin

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Len B'stard

And alas, even the history channel sold out and joined the secret society of Anti-Axl Rose Conspirators, this shady cloak and dagger organisation, with everyone from Gene Simmons to Dr Pepper and The History Channel and Tommy Hilfiger plotting to bring about the end of W Axl Rose.

Please, every time someone makes a crack about Axl they're jealous or a hater and all his little message board minions start getting the ninja costumes ready to go out and defend his honour, maybe it's just someone takin' the piss, it happens every so often y'know, believe it or not :rolleyes:

And alas, even the history channel sold out and joined the secret society of Anti-Axl Rose Conspirators, this shady cloak and dagger organisation, with everyone from Gene Simmons to Dr Pepper and The History Channel and Tommy Hilfiger plotting to bring about the end of W Axl Rose.

Please, every time someone makes a crack about Axl they're jealous or a hater and all his little message board minions start getting the ninja costumes ready to go out and defend his honour, maybe it's just someone takin' the piss, it happens every so often y'know, believe it or not :rolleyes:

I want a fuckin' ninja costume.

My tutu just doesn't cause the intimidation that I originally thought it would.

They make fun of Axls weight on their new show United Stats of America ... haters

Just after the 28 minute mark...

Link below

http://www.history.com/shows/united-stats-of-america/videos/united-stats-of-america-stayin-alive#united-stats-of-america-stayin-alive

Oh my God! Poor thing Axl! Let's make a task force to show how GnR fans love him and how the entire world hate him with insane irrationality! This is so fucking unacceptable! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Exactly. All the haters in the world should be beheaded.

But I am glad you acknowledge that there is a major underground group whose sole mission in life is to bash and hate on Axl. I've heard that to even get a journalism degree that you have to write at least three papers bashing Axl.

It is quite sad, really. The majority of the world has a personal vendetta against Axl.