Former Banned Members -> "Returned" Group

highvoltage

Hi Everyone,

I've created a new group; "Returned" - in which all former banned members have been placed.

This group is a "clean slate" - with all the same privileges as members. Consider all "grudges" reset, all chances back to 0 - you're all welcome back on the same terms as everybody else. I just called it Returned because I thought it looked cool - it's not to single you guys out as a target.

This is a good-faith action, we hope that those previously banned members who wish to return feel welcome to do so.

Cheers guys!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[#1000B] You are not allowed to visit this forum.

bacardimayne

Hmm. It seems like I have to unban people manually which is unfortunate. I can move all members into the Returned group, but there's a box that needs unticking as well and it doesn't appear to have a bulk-selection option. Yours is unbanned now.

If you need an account or IP unbanned, please PM it to me. I'll set up an email address which can be contacted too in the coming days.

Could we not bring back volcano, please?

Fresh start for everyone.

[#1000B] You are not allowed to visit this forum.

bacardimayne

Hmm. It seems like I have to unban people manually which is unfortunate. I can move all members into the Returned group, but there's a box that needs unticking as well and it doesn't appear to have a bulk-selection option. Yours is unbanned now.

If you need an account or IP unbanned, please PM it to me. I'll set up an email address which can be contacted too in the coming days.

bacardi is getting this now:

[#1000] You are not allowed to visit this forum.

note the lack of a B