Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Forum Restructure

• Please log in to reply
442 replies to this topic

highvoltage

highvoltage

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞

• SILVER
  • 19,925 posts
  • 01-September 04
Hey Guys,

You'll notice we've started shuffling some forums around - however none have been closed or removed yet.

I'm curious what your thoughts are on which forums could or should be removed, whether you want to see new sections or whether we just need less.

If there is a consensus on some points, we'll probably try it and see how it goes.

i ninja edit 99% of my posts.

GNRSkidRow1

GNRSkidRow1

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 8,742 posts
  • 12-January 05
I think the "GUNS N' ROSES CONCERTS" section and all of it's sub-sections should be removed forever. No one uses them anymore, all discussion about shows go in the "DISCUSSION & NEWS" section now. Also, the "DISCUSS THE BAND VELVET REVOLVER" section should be removed too, as they are not really a band going on right now. Maybe move all discussion about them into the Former Gunners section for now. If they decide to come back and release another album, then add the section back if you think it's necessary at the time.

Also, maybe get someone who can do a little bit of better moderating in the DOWNLOADS section. This thread has been there for a while now:

http://www.mygnrforu...-delete-please/

Also, officially released material that's been there for quite some time now too:

http://www.mygnrforu...is-a-bitchslap/

sig-2.png
5-12-06/5-17-06/11-10-06/11-17-11/11-26-11/2-12-12/2-15-12/2-27-12/6-6-13/6-8-13/5-13-14

GNRSkidRow1

GNRSkidRow1

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 8,742 posts
  • 12-January 05
Also, maybe change the name of "MEMORABILIA TRADING" and it's description to add more about how the section is for interesting eBay listings, personal collections, and all that jazz.

Also, maybe make it so this section can go back to not just being for TECHNICAL support. People have the right to know why their thread was moved or deleted, and PMing a mod hardly ever works in that situation.

Also, maybe get rid of the DON'T DAMN ME section. Let people start polls in whatever sections they want to, as long as they are relevant.

sig-2.png
5-12-06/5-17-06/11-10-06/11-17-11/11-26-11/2-12-12/2-15-12/2-27-12/6-6-13/6-8-13/5-13-14

Dead Flower

Dead Flower

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,417 posts
  • 18-July 04

I'm curious what your thoughts are

shirtless photos of sexy forum admins plz.

pulJp.jpg

I don't care if your world is ending today because I wasn't invited to it anyway

highvoltage

highvoltage

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞

• SILVER
  • 19,925 posts
  • 01-September 04

I'm curious what your thoughts are

shirtless photos of sexy forum admins plz.

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/398096_744445893125_82408895_35553750_563398983_n.jpg

Dead Flower

Dead Flower

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 13,417 posts
  • 18-July 04
u tan up nice, son.

and ur chest is till lindemann approved.

pulJp.jpg

I don't care if your world is ending today because I wasn't invited to it anyway

ZoSoRose

ZoSoRose

Shitposter Of The Year 2014

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,464 posts
  • 14-December 08
update the concerts and keep everything else the same =P just my humble opinion
<p>Guns N' Roses- London Ontario 2010, Auburn Hills Michigan 2011, Detroit Michigan 2012 | Slash- Auburn Hills Michigan 2011, Grand Rapids Michigan 2012, Detroit Michigan 2012, Lansing Michigan 2013 | Duff McKagan- Cleveland Ohio 2012 | Rock N Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony- Cleveland Ohio 2012 | Buckethead- Detroit Michigan 2011 | Walking Papers- Clarkston Michigan 2013 | The Dead Daisies- Clarkston Michigan 2013| Met Slash, Duff, Ron, Richard, Dizzy and DJ

Guest_gunns5_*

Guest_gunns5_*
  • Guests
  • --
if I could insert a little request into this thread ;?

increase forum sig size limits and add this emotion please: Posted Image

Edited by gunns5, 20 May 2012 - 01:19 AM.

Dead Flower

Dead Flower

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 13,417 posts
  • 18-July 04
get rid of all concert dates in forum jump takes too long to scroll through all of them to find former gunner section.

pulJp.jpg

droezle

droezle

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 7,191 posts
  • 22-February 05
Is it possible to put the Subforum in Discussion and News on the downside of that page? That keeps it better structured imo.
blinded

highvoltage

highvoltage

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞

• SILVER
  • 19,925 posts
  • 01-September 04
They annoy me too; I don't know how to change it (or hide it) at the moment without breaking it...

droezle

droezle

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 7,191 posts
  • 22-February 05
Is it possible to provide this board with other background theme's so that we can choose the one that fits us best?
blinded

highvoltage

highvoltage

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞

• SILVER
  • 19,925 posts
  • 01-September 04

Is it possible to provide this board with other background theme's so that we can choose the one that fits us best?

Yep, we'll get to this stuff soon.

droezle

droezle

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 7,191 posts
  • 22-February 05

Yep, we'll get to this stuff soon.

:thumbsup:
blinded

Graeme

Graeme

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 7,859 posts
  • 22-August 05
Not sure how much this fits in with "structure" as such, but this seemed as good a place as any to post this. Is there a way of making the search function work for material over a year old? It kinda sucks that we can only access our posts and threads from the last 365 days... Particularly given the influx of older members this restructuring's going to bring about.

6tpc.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users