Forum Restructure

highvoltage

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about we bring everyone's warn back to zero. Mine were all unfair.

They are if you PM the admins.

I tried PMing Zint about a thousand times and the guy never answered, because he knew he was wrong. I even made a thread about it and they just locked it without answering me. Just basically said "Get over it, we're not decreasing your warn."

Actually, now that I think about it, I think Highvoltage commented in the same thread saying "tl;dr"

:(

I tried PMing Zint about a thousand times and the guy never answered, because he knew he was wrong. I even made a thread about it and they just locked it without answering me. Just basically said "Get over it, we're not decreasing your warn."

Zint never responds to PMs so I wouldn't waste your time with him. PM Subsy or HV and they should be able to help you.

I can though confirm the following will happen: All previous banned members are free to return **Please though do not mail me to ask "when" or "how" because honestly, I don't know right now but it WILL happen** The reason for this is simple really, it's a fresh start for everyone and I feel that should be consistent throughout this process. To that end, all warnings will be removed as well.

Warning levels back to zero? I take pride in my 70% :(

You can still view your warn log if you're feeling nostalgic for it! :lol:

well done Dazey boy :kiss:

Indeed, warns back to nil

It may take time though so patience please!:heart:

:wub: :wub: :wub:

that's fine if you want to keep it - High' will sort these requests out guys, NP.

Nah, I don't want to get banned if I reach 100%. That's how it works right? Would it be possible to get a little line of text under my avatar that confirms that I am indeed a bad-ass? Or if a mod/admin would jump in and confirm my rebelliousness if it would ever get disputed?

that's fine if you want to keep it - High' will sort these requests out guys, NP.

Nah, I don't want to get banned if I reach 100%. That's how it works right? Would it be possible to get a little line of text under my avatar that confirms that I am indeed a bad-ass? Or if a mod/admin would jump in and confirm my rebelliousness if it would ever get disputed?

"OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: LITHIUM IS A COOL-ASS ROCK N' ROLLER -- FUCK WITH HIM, FUCK WITH ME"

Any good? If yes, we can still drop your warn status! win-win bud'B)

Just regarding warnings guys:

As far as I can see, there is no option to remove all member's warnings en-masse. If anyone has done this on an Invision board before or knows how, feel free to contact me!

For this reason, your warning levels might have to remain - but no previous warnings will be taken into consideration in subsequent decisions. It's a clean slate for all intents and purposes.

I say get rid of all the subforums in the concert sections. Maybe keep the yearly subforums (ie. the 2007 tour subforum) but individual forums for each show is definitely no longer necessary and adds clutter. I'd also say clean up the FAQ forums a bit.

Other than that, I definitely like what I see so far. Looking forward to the new ownership! :thumbsup:

"OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: LITHIUM IS A COOL-ASS ROCK N' ROLLER -- FUCK WITH HIM, FUCK WITH ME"

Sounds good to me!

Sounds good to me!

Did that shit need an announcement?

Surely it's a given !