Forum Restructure

highvoltage

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So if Axl was to guest-star on an Aerosmith track next year, what section would that go in? New GNR Solo projects?

The moderators already said that Axl's stuff always goes in the GNR section.

Wouldn't Richard guest-starring on a Britney Spears album be just as relevant and belong in the same section then? Why does Axl news deserve to be in the main section more than the rest of the band's news?

All current members other projects should be in discussion and news. It makes sense, say if richard is touring with someone between November through January, then we know that there will be no GNR tour or any major recording being done in that time. So yeah, any current members side projects can be related to GNR somehow.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I just noticed that the little "notes" beside the topics you've written in are back. Much appreciated, I found them very useful when we had them some years ago. Never understood why they were taken away. I feel like a constant ass kisser in this section, but I used to look at them to find the topics I had replied to all the time back in the days when it was a feature.

Edit: This one:

2porvau.jpg

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

I just noticed that the little "notes" beside the topics you've written in are back. Much appreciated, I found them very useful when we had them some years ago. Never understood why they were taken away. I feel like a constant ass kisser in this section, but I used to look at them to find the topics I had replied to all the time back in the days when it was a feature.

2porvau.jpg

Noticed that today, very nice touch!

2porvau.jpg

OMG I was just going to ask for that. Bravo. Real men anticipate a lady's needs.

We should have a subsection where SoulMonster, volcano62, and sailaway can post, but here's the catch: nobody else can see it. That way everyone's happy. They can jerk each other off, and the rest of us don't have to know it's there.

**...and then he runs to the admins to apologize for getting carried away**

:jerkoff:

Guest Broskirose

We should have a subsection where SoulMonster, volcano62, and sailaway can post, but here's the catch: nobody else can see it. That way everyone's happy. They can jerk each other off, and the rest of us don't have to know it's there.

And Angelez_ or whatever her name is.

Edited by Broskirose

**...and then he runs to the admins to apologize for getting carried away**

:jerkoff:

:kiss:

please move the donations back down below the notifications and new threads

They got to make money. I can understand why they did it.

Forum servers don't grow on trees.

I understand Attitude is supposed to be largely unmoderated but I think there should be more cracking down on joke threads.

No. No one else is complaining. Those threads aren't hurting anyone.

Can we please have it that the topic starter can update the thread title?

All other forums I'm on are able to do this, and it's quite useful to keep up to do date with a thread when you don't wanna read the whole thing by referencing a certain page number to get the latest information or whatnot.

Frankly if you don't add this feature I say that there is no hope for this forum really. :tongue2:

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

The feature is already there. Press Edit and then press Use Full Editor and then you'll get the extra options.

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

Removed a few posts for attacking a mod.

Guys, please keep this thread respectful. I'd like it to stay open, it's been really valuable so far and lots of the input/suggestions offered have since been implemented on the site. It's not a place to shit-talk mods or complain about decisions. Use the PM system for this.

Cheers