Forum Restructure

highvoltage

I'd get rid of or merge quite a few sections.

I'd merge Don't Damn Me and Dust N' bones with the GNR section. UYI with the GNR and Anything Goes section. The newly new newest whatever name the picture thread and the Bust A Gut thread should definitely be in the Anything Goes section. I'd merge all the separate years in the Past Concerts section into one section.

I'd merge the Duff, Izzy and Steven section with The Band.

I'd create two separate solo sections for the old and the new band, one for the pre 93 band members and one from Paul Tobias and forward.

Delete the International Section. It's got 130 replies in two months. Move down the Axl chat section to the bottom of the page, so that I don't have to scroll through it on my way to the Anything Goes section.

Yes to all. Except maybe on Don't Damn Me.

I don't understand why we need more than 10 sections for the entire forum. Who the hell visits all of them?

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Is it possible to make us have an option if we want the time to be 24 hours instead of 12 hours? Like that it would say that a post is posted at 23.20 instead of 11.20PM or 00.30 instead of 12.30AM, if you get what I mean. So people can choose if they want to have a 12 or 24 hour system in their setting.

It's not a major thing, but it would be cool if it could be done.

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

• 2 months later...
Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Bump.

I was thinking that maybe we could be able to change our screen names ourselves? I remember that they had that option at the other board I used. Maybe it could be a supporter feature. We could change our own screen names three times a month there, but that was a little too much, maybe once a month would be better, or once every six month or so. I liked to change my username every now and then.

Bump.

I was thinking that maybe we could be able to change our screen names ourselves? I remember that they had that option at the other board I used. Maybe it could be a supporter feature. We could change our own screen names three times a month there, but that was a little too much, maybe once a month would be better, or once every six month or so. I liked to change my username every now and then.

Please no!

It's hard to keep track of who is who already and on top of that I'm sure some people *cough-miser-cough* would abuse this option to it's very limit and change screennames every other day.

Just pick something and stick to it. -_-

Edited by username

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

That's why there would be a limit. Once a month or once every second, third or sixth month. I just like to have the option.

Edit: Miser isn't even a supporter.

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

I usually fulfil name change requests within 24 hours (sorry to the one I have waiting in my inbox!) so I font see a reason for it to be changing anytime soon.

It's too hard for the mods and other members to keep track of people otherwise. It's also incentive for people to behave - if you've been acting up, we won't change the name for you, for example.