Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Forum Restructure

• Please log in to reply
433 replies to this topic

Haters Gonna Hate

Haters Gonna Hate

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 2,322 posts
  • 21-February 12

Pretty sad how Attitude has gone from interesting controversial topics to "lol how much do u hate dj on a scale of 1-10" with the options being 0 and 1 and "lol do u wish dj would die".

Leader of the DJ Ashba Defense Force

#WOO

gunsguy

gunsguy

FRONTMAN

• Media and Brand Ambassador
  • 19,428 posts
  • 28-December 02

Pretty sad how Attitude has gone from interesting controversial topics to "lol how much do u hate dj on a scale of 1-10" with the options being 0 and 1 and "lol do u wish dj would die".

axlrare.jpg

Haters Gonna Hate

Haters Gonna Hate

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 2,322 posts
  • 21-February 12

#WOO

bran

bran

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,219 posts
  • 09-March 08

new_zpse4d304f1.jpg

Guest_Satanisk_Slakt_*

Guest_Satanisk_Slakt_*
  • Guests
  • --
God, I hate when people do that. At least add some comment yourself, how lazy can you be? There's no need for five posts quoting another without saying anything. It's just annoying to scroll through.

highvoltage

highvoltage

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞

• SILVER
  • 19,940 posts
  • 01-September 04

God, I hate when people do that. At least add some comment yourself, how lazy can you be? There's no need for five posts quoting another without saying anything. It's just annoying to scroll through.

i ninja edit 99% of my posts.

Dazey

Dazey

Redcoat Bastard!

• SILVER
  • 17,174 posts
  • 25-November 02

HV's Current Shit-list: Black Sabbath, Broskirose, Skype Crew (except Graeme), Miser, wfse and Dazey. Especially Dazey...

Guest_Satanisk_Slakt_*

Guest_Satanisk_Slakt_*
  • Guests
  • --
I see what you did there. <_<

Damn_Smooth

Damn_Smooth

Commander Awesome

• SILVER
  • 9,469 posts
  • 13-February 06

:shrugs:

Dazey

Dazey

Redcoat Bastard!

• SILVER
  • 17,174 posts
  • 25-November 02

:lol:

HV's Current Shit-list: Black Sabbath, Broskirose, Skype Crew (except Graeme), Miser, wfse and Dazey. Especially Dazey...

ColdHeartBreaker

ColdHeartBreaker

OH MY GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,093 posts
  • 16-September 09
I think most of us are in full agreement with Cardi, Attitude's original aim was commendable..now it's just an all out troll-fest clogged up with offensive threads.

I'd love Dexter or any band member to take a visit, shit would hit the fan!
 "What I really meant was that the sound of the guitar is very happy. "

Haters Gonna Hate

Haters Gonna Hate

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 2,322 posts
  • 21-February 12

I think most of us are in full agreement with Cardi, Attitude's original aim was commendable..now it's just an all out troll-fest clogged up with offensive threads.

I'd love Dexter or any band member to take a visit, shit would hit the fan!

DJ Ashba would be awesome

#WOO

SoulMonster

SoulMonster

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,023 posts
  • 12-December 08
I love the Attitude section. It keeps the Discussion section free of the most immature and moronic topics. I admit, some of the trolls do leak out into the discussion section occasionally, but it is tolerable. I am not sure how it reflects on the seriousness of mygnrforum, though, that a dedicated section has been set up for people to bash the band and current and former members of the band. But again, I love this arrangement.

Taking things too seriously since 1988. -- I wonder how it is to be an agnostic, dyslexic insomniac, lying awake at night wondering if there really is a dog. -- NEVER EXPECT, ALWAYS HOPE.

UK SUBS

UK SUBS

FRONTMAN

• Admins
  • 11,967 posts
  • 03-October 03

I love the Attitude section. It keeps the Discussion section free of the most immature and moronic topics. I admit, some of the trolls do leak out into the discussion section occasionally, but it is tolerable. I am not sure how it reflects on the seriousness of mygnrforum, though, that a dedicated section has been set up for people to bash the band and current and former members of the band. But again, I love this arrangement.

Great comments here.
Difficult Soul' without pressing the 'ban button' several times a day!
Seeing it from all aspects of this forum for nearly 9 years now (member, mod, admin), it effectively boils down to two choices; you either have it very pro nuGNR (aka HTGTH - cool, respect Jarmo, no dig, great forum but not my aim or intention here) and ban, delete, all negative responses about Axl/NuGNR OR, you allow a certain amount?

THEN, you decide; do you have it in the main section and dilute the good quality threads for members here (including myself) that love the new line up. We decided to open up Attitude to allow a section for light hearted jokes/ criticism of the band (by the way, i do accept the balance has tipped a little recently) to free up the main section. For me personally, it was great decision and I'm really happy with that part of the structure so there are tweaks that need to be applied but that part of the forum won't change for the foreseeable future. Like i say, the balance has shifted, we're not perfect, mistakes will be made guys.

Thanks for the feedback!

------------------------------------------

SUPPORT #manchesterdogshome !!!

SONOFABITCH

SONOFABITCH

Now You're Messin' With A....

• Returned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,355 posts
  • 11-April 05
The Attitude section makes it so everyone has a place on this board. There is no such thing as a perfect GNR forum. This is as close as it gets though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users