Choice of Weapon - The Cult

oxocubeingravy

thanks for those links. I've always liked them.

saw a picture of Ian on the website and thought that he looked old and fat.

so I looked it up, he turned 50 years old a week ago.

guess that is turning into a trend as to what can happen when you turn 50.

crappy thing is that i'm about to turn 40 and I totally see progression. time to get my ass back on the treadmill for the next ten years.

thanks for those links. I've always liked them.

saw a picture of Ian on the website and thought that he looked old and fat.

so I looked it up, he turned 50 years old a week ago.

guess that is turning into a trend as to what can happen when you turn 50.

crappy thing is that i'm about to turn 40 and I totally see progression. time to get my ass back on the treadmill for the next ten years.

I saw Ian on That Metal Show & it actually looks like he dropped some weight. He had a pretty big gut last year. I think he looks pretty good though. They've been making records since the early 80's and Ian has had his periods of hard partying. He sounds great on the new album though.

Yeah it's pretty sweet! I was really impressed how the strength has came back in his voice, if you compare it with the early 2000 performances.

It's evident in 'Elemental Light' especially.

Really glad to finally have the Capsule tracks as well. I love "Every Man and Woman Is A Star."

I ordered the deluxe edition w/ the Capsule tracks off of Amazon...should be here soon. They were also included as bonus tracks on the iTunes version, so I picked it up for 8 buck until the actual discs get here from the UK.

Yeah it's pretty sweet! I was really impressed how the strength has came back in his voice, if you compare it with the early 2000 performances.

Really glad to finally have the Capsule tracks as well. I love "Every Man and Woman Is A Star."

I ordered the deluxe edition w/ the Capsule tracks off of Amazon...should be here soon. They were also included as bonus tracks on the iTunes version, so I picked it up for 8 buck until the actual discs get here from the UK.

Nice album from one of my favorite bands and a return to a heavier sound...........looking forward to my Deluxe edition from Amazon UK...going to see them June 5th at the Boston HoB's

Nice album from one of my favorite bands and a return to a heavier sound...........looking forward to my Deluxe edition from Amazon UK...going to see them June 5th at the Boston HoB's

I'll be at the Philly show on the 10th.

Edited by The Real McCoy