Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Donations Tracker is now Live!

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

highvoltage

highvoltage

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞

• SILVER
  • 19,958 posts
  • 01-September 04
Hey Everyone,

As you may have noticed, the new donations system is now live and can be accessed via the top navigation bar.

A few points to address regarding this:
  • Donations of any amount over $5 will move you into the Supporters group with existing (and more, soon to be announced...!) forum benefits, such as no flood control, priority support, increased PM mailbox, green name, etc
  • Subscriptions will be valid for 12 months regardless of the size of the donation.
  • There is now a "donation tracker" and donor list, showing how much members have currently donated towards the monthly hosting bills.
  • Both the member name AND the donation amount can be anonymous by checking the option box when donating!
  • Donations of any size are appreciated!
Please let it be clear that donations (even large ones!) will not make any member immune to the rules of the site. As moderators, we treat all members equally, supporters or not.

Any funds that exceed the monthly costs will go towards Subsy's significant initial outlay for the forum's purchase.

Thanks again, we rely on you guys to keep this place running!

i ninja edit 99% of my posts.

highvoltage

highvoltage

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞

• SILVER
  • 19,958 posts
  • 01-September 04
UPDATE: All donation amounts are now hidden by default.

Members still have the option to hide their usernames as well.

sailaway

sailaway

FRONTMAN

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,733 posts
  • 14-May 11
Hi guys,I'm donating a bit more,but wish it to go to Angeles,Almost Famous, to allow them to be listed as supporters.
I'm actually a nice guy,don't tell anyone,would ruin my reputation.

Please notify me when this is done,using Paypal for this transaction, and make ANGELES and ALMOST FAMOUS listed as supporters please.
Am debating on a third party.

I want to support the comraderie of all the Gunners on the forum,instead of promoting myself.

highvoltage

highvoltage

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞

• SILVER
  • 19,958 posts
  • 01-September 04
I don't have access to the paypal account, but if you say you sent some, I'll buy it. :)

Can Angeles/AF please shoot me a quick PM to say they're OK with being made supporters before I swap them over?

sailaway

sailaway

FRONTMAN

• Banned
  • 5,733 posts
  • 14-May 11

I don't have access to the paypal account, but if you say you sent some, I'll buy it. :)

Can Angeles/AF please shoot me a quick PM to say they're OK with being made supporters before I swap them over?

Sent 15 bucks, add Bacardimayne to the supporters,he PMd me and sounded sincere.
I'll not hesitate to send more,but please use the donation I sent for Almost Famous,Angeles,And Bacardimayne to be listed as supporters.

I'm actually a nice guy,and thought this would be a great way to join the members together,and not have everyone so polarized.
Sure,I could have sent big bucks and attributed it all to me,but I have a different mindset,and thought we ALL ate GNR Fans,let's meet each other halfway and support the band we love.

Call me crazy,but good Karma brings Good Karma!!!!

highvoltage

highvoltage

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞

• SILVER
  • 19,958 posts
  • 01-September 04

add Bacardimayne to the supporters,he PMd me and sounded sincere.

He has a habit of doing that... but... as you wish...

bacardimayne

bacardimayne

Fatter than ever

• SILVER
  • 16,683 posts
  • 10-May 08

What do you take me for? :lol:

dQOAHSG.png

highvoltage

highvoltage

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞

• SILVER
  • 19,958 posts
  • 01-September 04

:lol: What do you think!

bacardimayne

bacardimayne

Fatter than ever

• SILVER
  • 16,683 posts
  • 10-May 08
Well I don't go around PMing people pretending to be nice whilst having ulterior motives if that's what you mean. :question:

And for the record, sailaway offered to make me a supporter if I could prove my status as an Axl supporter. It's not like I just PMed him and started begging for money. :lol:

dQOAHSG.png

Guest_Satanisk_Slakt_*

Guest_Satanisk_Slakt_*
  • Guests
  • --
Sorry, but begging someone to pay your supporter bill for you is just pathetic. I am lost for words.

bacardimayne

bacardimayne

Fatter than ever

• SILVER
  • 16,683 posts
  • 10-May 08

Sorry, but begging someone to pay your supporter bill for you is just pathetic. I am lost for words.

No surprise that you're here to spin it.

dQOAHSG.png

sailaway

sailaway

FRONTMAN

• Banned
  • 5,733 posts
  • 14-May 11

:lol: What do you think!

High Volt, it is apparent that bacardimayne has unjustifiably treated you ,A global mod,with arrogance and disrespect.
This doesn't sit well with me,please remove him from supporters and add Ali on his place.

I'm all for giving someone a second chance,but his tone and attitude toward you has shown me he doesn't intend to change his ways.
I truly detest gunsNFNroses, and have an " aqaintance" on that site to feed me the lowdown.

I'm truly sorry through my post-gig alcohol trance that I let myself believe in humanity again,But regardless It's all good for mygnr,The money goes to the site,and to You n' Subsy who will imo do an excellent job.

I'll notify Ali,to contact you,and I'm truly sorry I let myself be sucked into Bacardimayne's game.

I'm here to help,not to throw a monkey wrench into future plans.

I hope you can forgive me for a momentary lack of judgement,I hate being cynical but Bacardimayne does not have the right to speak to you this way. Imo.

At least not on my dime.

Am contacting Ali now.

Thank you :)

Almost Famous

Almost Famous

One Half Of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.

• SILVER
  • 15,275 posts
  • 08-December 04
Whoa, very cool of ya Sail. Much appreciated.

12.02.2006 Target Center 11.13.2011 Target Center 11.15.2011 Allstate Arena 12.30.2011 The Joint 12.31.2011 The Joint
02.10.2012 Roseland Ballroom 02.12.2012 Terminal 5 02.15.2012 Ritz 02.16.2012 Hiro Ballroom 03.11.2012 The Wiltern 03.12.12 Sunset Strip House Of Blues
10.31.2012 The Joint 11.02.2012 The Joint 11.03.2012 The Joint 11.07.2012 The Joint 11.23.2012 The Joint 11.24.2012 The Joint 06.02.2013 Midland By AMC

...and all nine shows on No Trickery.

Guest_Gunns_*

Guest_Gunns_*
  • Guests
  • --
I gotta say that's a very nice gesture sail', good to see this place is getting back to it's old good self

Dazey

Dazey

Redcoat Bastard!

• SILVER
  • 17,443 posts
  • 25-November 02
Hahahaha! Awesome! 'cardi's actually not a total toolbag but you did just cost him the price of his next McDonalds! :lol:

Edited by Dazey, 01 June 2012 - 06:39 AM.

HV's Current Shit-list: Black Sabbath, Broskirose, Skype Crew (except Graeme), Miser, wfse and Dazey. Especially Dazey...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users