Donations Tracker is now Live!

highvoltage

Your Attitude Dude,It's laced with Arrogance,I don't like ur vibe.

Readjust it and I'll reconsider,plus I have probs w/ur track record,and connections to your forum.

Not being harsh,just honest.

lol

I'm not going to beg you or "change my ways" just to have you change my name green. I appreciate the offer but if you think the post I made in reply to HV was over the line then your standards are ridiculous and I'll have to pass on this one.

pce

You can't "pass on this one" I made that decision for you ;)

Well I pass on your offer to reconsider if I "readjust" my "behavior". :)

Ha! Not as much behavior as it is attitude,whatever- :rolleyes:

make me a supporter if I could prove my status as an Axl supporter.

YES!!! I hope this means you'll stop making mean comments about Axl's appearance and weight now!! :xmasssanta:

SLAA care to elaborate? :heart:

My gut checks are generally right :thumbsup:

Just to make it clear to everyone (and I have personally contacted Sailaway in this regard).

This gesture is a one off - You CAN'T buy donations for other members here. Given that High authorised it (no problem there) I have decided to honour this as a ONE OFF.

Once again, thank you to sailaway and all the other members who have kindly donated to date. Supporters benefits are being drawn up as we speak and we shoud have able to announce something in say 7-10 days?

Thank you.:)

Thanks for the consideration allowance,I meant well,but I can see how it could be abused by unscrupulous parties.

Was it $15 or $1500 that was being discussed here? Hard to tell.

Exactly my thoughts. :rofl-lol:

The last 10 posts made me cringe, really.

add Bacardimayne to the supporters,he PMd me and sounded sincere.

He has a habit of doing that... but... as you wish...

What do you take me for? :lol:

:lol: What do you think!

High Volt, it is apparent that bacardimayne has unjustifiably treated you ,A global mod,with arrogance and disrespect.

This doesn't sit well with me,please remove him from supporters and add Ali on his place.

I'm all for giving someone a second chance,but his tone and attitude toward you has shown me he doesn't intend to change his ways.

I truly detest gunsNFNroses, and have an " aqaintance" on that site to feed me the lowdown.

I'm truly sorry through my post-gig alcohol trance that I let myself believe in humanity again,But regardless It's all good for mygnr,The money goes to the site,and to You n' Subsy who will imo do an excellent job.

I'll notify Ali,to contact you,and I'm truly sorry I let myself be sucked into Bacardimayne's game.

I'm here to help,not to throw a monkey wrench into future plans.

I hope you can forgive me for a momentary lack of judgement,I hate being cynical but Bacardimayne does not have the right to speak to you this way. Imo.

At least not on my dime.

Am contacting Ali now.

Thank you :)

If you really want to contribute to the site, donate your $15 and shut the fuck up. You're really too fuckin' old to post this nonsense. I'm shocked.

High Volt, it is apparent that bacardimayne has unjustifiably treated you ,A global mod,with arrogance and disrespect.

This doesn't sit well with me,please remove him from supporters and add Ali on his place.

I'm all for giving someone a second chance,but his tone and attitude toward you has shown me he doesn't intend to change his ways.

I truly detest gunsNFNroses, and have an " aqaintance" on that site to feed me the lowdown.

I'm truly sorry through my post-gig alcohol trance that I let myself believe in humanity again,But regardless It's all good for mygnr,The money goes to the site,and to You n' Subsy who will imo do an excellent job.

I'll notify Ali,to contact you,and I'm truly sorry I let myself be sucked into Bacardimayne's game.

I hope you can forgive me for a momentary lack of judgement,I hate being cynical but Bacardimayne does not have the right to speak to you this way. Imo.

At least not on my dime.

Am contacting Ali now.

This I would gather is the reason why the site does not allow it? :drevil:

At least not on my dime.

Am contacting Ali now.

This I would gather is the reason why the site does not allow it? :drevil:

Not allowed "anymore"

Subs was open-minded and allowed it to be a one-off,I was merely attempting to be a nice guy and meant no harm.

Still intend to contribute ;)

Edited by sailaway