Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Donations Tracker is now Live!

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

Angeles_

Angeles_

DEMI-GOD

• SILVER
  • 1,467 posts
  • 15-April 09
oohhh sailaway you're amazing!!! :thumbsup: thanks for your kindness :heart:

fu2.jpg
Fuck Off!!

bacardimayne

bacardimayne

Fatter than ever

• SILVER
  • 16,344 posts
  • 10-May 08

Hahahaha! Awesome! 'cardi's actually not a total toolbag but you did just cost him the price of his next McDonalds! :lol:

:rofl-lol:

dQOAHSG.png

Ali

Ali

SUPER GOD

• SILVER
  • 3,588 posts
  • 04-November 04

add Bacardimayne to the supporters,he PMd me and sounded sincere.

He has a habit of doing that... but... as you wish...

What do you take me for? :lol:

:lol: What do you think!

High Volt, it is apparent that bacardimayne has unjustifiably treated you ,A global mod,with arrogance and disrespect.
This doesn't sit well with me,please remove him from supporters and add Ali on his place.

I'm all for giving someone a second chance,but his tone and attitude toward you has shown me he doesn't intend to change his ways.
I truly detest gunsNFNroses, and have an " aqaintance" on that site to feed me the lowdown.

I'm truly sorry through my post-gig alcohol trance that I let myself believe in humanity again,But regardless It's all good for mygnr,The money goes to the site,and to You n' Subsy who will imo do an excellent job.

I'll notify Ali,to contact you,and I'm truly sorry I let myself be sucked into Bacardimayne's game.

I'm here to help,not to throw a monkey wrench into future plans.

I hope you can forgive me for a momentary lack of judgement,I hate being cynical but Bacardimayne does not have the right to speak to you this way. Imo.

At least not on my dime.

Am contacting Ali now.

Thank you :)

Thank you sailaway. That was extremely kind and generous of you.

Ali

bacardimayne

bacardimayne

Fatter than ever

• SILVER
  • 16,344 posts
  • 10-May 08
I still don't see where I disrespected HV. :book:

dQOAHSG.png

sailaway

sailaway

FRONTMAN

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,733 posts
  • 14-May 11

Whoa, very cool of ya Sail. Much appreciated.

I support our Resident Native American!!
(Not racist,its our inside joke,and A. Knows it)

And yes we are Bros IRL.

I still don't see where I disrespected HV. :book:

Your Attitude Dude,It's laced with Arrogance,I don't like ur vibe.
Readjust it and I'll reconsider,plus I have probs w/ur track record,and connections to your forum.

Not being harsh,just honest.

High Volt, it is apparent that bacardimayne has unjustifiably treated you ,A global mod,with arrogance and disrespect.
This doesn't sit well with me,please remove him from supporters and add Ali on his place.

I'm all for giving someone a second chance,but his tone and attitude toward you has shown me he doesn't intend to change his ways.
I truly detest gunsNFNroses, and have an " aqaintance" on that site to feed me the lowdown.

I'm truly sorry through my post-gig alcohol trance that I let myself believe in humanity again,But regardless It's all good for mygnr,The money goes to the site,and to You n' Subsy who will imo do an excellent job.

I'll notify Ali,to contact you,and I'm truly sorry I let myself be sucked into Bacardimayne's game.

I hope you can forgive me for a momentary lack of judgement,I hate being cynical but Bacardimayne does not have the right to speak to you this way. Imo.

At least not on my dime.

Am contacting Ali now.

Thank you sailaway. That was extremely kind and generous of you.

Ali

Ali,as I've said before,I'm an avid admirer of your posts on numerous boards, It's high time you are recognized and rewarded.
This is merely my way of saying Thanks. ;)

oohhh sailaway you're amazing!!! thanks for your kindness :heart:

Angeles I simply love your positive attitude,you are appreciated. ;)
Pm me anytime I can help.

It's the least I can do.

bacardimayne

bacardimayne

Fatter than ever

• SILVER
  • 16,344 posts
  • 10-May 08

Readjust it and I'll reconsider,plus I have probs w/ur track record,and connections to your forum.

lol

I'm not going to beg you or "change my ways" just to have you change my name green. I appreciate the offer but if you think the post I made in reply to HV was over the line then your standards are ridiculous and I'll have to pass on this one.

pce

dQOAHSG.png

sailaway

sailaway

FRONTMAN

• Banned
  • 5,733 posts
  • 14-May 11

I gotta say that's a very nice gesture sail', good to see this place is getting back to it's old good self

I actually gave this serious though Gunns,It would be a self-promoting pompous ass move to donate a lump sum and then make a thread to brag about it,I ain't into that.

This way people get to be supporters,the forum benefits,good karma is generated.It's a win-win situation for everyone.
I'll be adding more ppl,as time allows-contacting paypal and notifying people takes longer than you realize,and my connection is sketchy.

Anyone is more than welcome to mimic my moves.

Rock on Gunns! :thumbsup:

lol

I'm not going to beg you or "change my ways" just to have you change my name green. I appreciate the offer but if you think the post I made in reply to HV was over the line then your standards are ridiculous and I'll have to pass on this one.

pce

You can't "pass on this one" I made that decision for you ;)

Hahahaha! Awesome! 'cardi's actually not a total toolbag but you did just cost him the price of his next McDonalds! :lol:

Love ur witty retorts Dazey,sadly the dry humor and irony fly over some people's heads.

I don't hate 'cardi,I was following a gut feeling.

UK SUBS

UK SUBS

FRONTMAN

• Admins
  • 11,950 posts
  • 03-October 03
Just to make it clear to everyone (and I have personally contacted Sailaway in this regard).
This gesture is a one off - You CAN'T buy donations for other members here. Given that High authorised it (no problem there) I have decided to honour this as a ONE OFF.
Once again, thank you to sailaway and all the other members who have kindly donated to date. Supporters benefits are being drawn up as we speak and we shoud have able to announce something in say 7-10 days?
Thank you.:)

------------------------------------------

SUPPORT #manchesterdogshome !!!

bacardimayne

bacardimayne

Fatter than ever

• SILVER
  • 16,344 posts
  • 10-May 08

lol

pce

Well I pass on your offer to reconsider if I "readjust" my "behavior". :)

dQOAHSG.png

Sleeping Like An Angel

Sleeping Like An Angel

Near, Far, Wherever You Are!

• Returned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,800 posts
  • 11-September 10

make me a supporter if I could prove my status as an Axl supporter.

YES!!! I hope this means you'll stop making mean comments about Axl's appearance and weight now!! :xmasssanta:

3129u77.jpg

Dublin '06 / Rome '10 / London '10 / London '10 / Birmingham '10 / Manchester '10
Dublin '12 / Glasgow '12 / Manchester '12 / London '12
/ Las Vegas '12 - 21st, 23rd & 24th

"Top o' the mornin' to ya" - A. Vedder

sailaway

sailaway

FRONTMAN

• Banned
  • 5,733 posts
  • 14-May 11

lol

pce

Well I pass on your offer to reconsider if I "readjust" my "behavior". :)

Ha! Not as much behavior as it is attitude,whatever- :rolleyes:

make me a supporter if I could prove my status as an Axl supporter.

YES!!! I hope this means you'll stop making mean comments about Axl's appearance and weight now!! :xmasssanta:

SLAA care to elaborate? :heart:

My gut checks are generally right :thumbsup:

Just to make it clear to everyone (and I have personally contacted Sailaway in this regard).
This gesture is a one off - You CAN'T buy donations for other members here. Given that High authorised it (no problem there) I have decided to honour this as a ONE OFF.
Once again, thank you to sailaway and all the other members who have kindly donated to date. Supporters benefits are being drawn up as we speak and we shoud have able to announce something in say 7-10 days?
Thank you.:)

Thanks for the consideration allowance,I meant well,but I can see how it could be abused by unscrupulous parties.

Patience 4 Axl

Patience 4 Axl

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 15,658 posts
  • 25-August 04
Was it $15 or $1500 that was being discussed here? Hard to tell.
Posted Image

"I left Guns out of love. Out of love of music and being on stage."- SLASH

Whateva! I'm not some pretenderrr, I'm a native New Yorkerrr!

Nosaj Thing

Nosaj Thing

最期の終止符

• SILVER
  • 14,988 posts
  • 28-January 11

Was it $15 or $1500 that was being discussed here? Hard to tell.

Exactly my thoughts. :rofl-lol:

The last 10 posts made me cringe, really.

At least not on my dime.

Am contacting Ali now.

If you really want to contribute to the site, donate your $15 and shut the fuck up. You're really too fuckin' old to post this nonsense. I'm shocked.

Posted Image

Goddamn it! Fuckin' Game of Thrones, man.

gunsguy

gunsguy

FRONTMAN

• Media and Brand Ambassador
  • 19,378 posts
  • 28-December 02

At least not on my dime.

Am contacting Ali now.

This I would gather is the reason why the site does not allow it? :drevil:

axlrare.jpg

bacardimayne

bacardimayne

Fatter than ever

• SILVER
  • 16,344 posts
  • 10-May 08
Posted Image