Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Donations Tracker is now Live!

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

grigori

grigori

Full

• Returned
  • PipPipPip
  • 461 posts
  • 07-March 11
supporters don't have to wait 60 seconds to reply :book:

MSL
Posted Image
On a mission to waste your time

sailaway

sailaway

FRONTMAN

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,733 posts
  • 14-May 11

add Bacardimayne to the supporters,he PMd me and sounded sincere.

He has a habit of doing that... but... as you wish...

What do you take me for? :lol:

:lol: What do you think!

High Volt, it is apparent that bacardimayne has unjustifiably treated you ,A global mod,with arrogance and disrespect.
This doesn't sit well with me,please remove him from supporters and add Ali on his place.

I'm all for giving someone a second chance,but his tone and attitude toward you has shown me he doesn't intend to change his ways.
I truly detest gunsNFNroses, and have an " aqaintance" on that site to feed me the lowdown.

I'm truly sorry through my post-gig alcohol trance that I let myself believe in humanity again,But regardless It's all good for mygnr,The money goes to the site,and to You n' Subsy who will imo do an excellent job.

I'll notify Ali,to contact you,and I'm truly sorry I let myself be sucked into Bacardimayne's game.

I'm here to help,not to throw a monkey wrench into future plans.

I hope you can forgive me for a momentary lack of judgement,I hate being cynical but Bacardimayne does not have the right to speak to you this way. Imo.

At least not on my dime.

Am contacting Ali now.

Thank you :)

This I would gather is the reason why the site does not allow it? :drevil:

Not allowed "anymore"

Subs was open-minded and allowed it to be a one-off,I was merely attempting to be a nice guy and meant no harm.

Still intend to contribute ;)

Edited by sailaway, 02 June 2012 - 02:33 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users