Place your orders for GN'R merch here

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Hi everyone,

I'm going to start over because it was getting a little confusing. Some people were pm'ing asking for prices and I wasn't sure if they want me to go ahead or not. I am happy to get whatever people want but I will need to keep some order here.

Please read below:

I will take pictures of all the merch Friday night at the Glasgow show and post them on here asap. I'll be able to pick them at the other three shows I will be attending if you would prefer to wait for the complete list of options. I will also post a price list after the show too. If you are sure you want me to buy this stuff please confirm.

I am not looking to make a profit. I know if this stuff was being sold in the US I would be gutted that I wasn't able to buy it.

However, I want to cover the cost of the item and the postage. If I overcharge on postage I will refund the difference. To the people asking for posters, I'll need to buy those tube things for posting posters safely. I hope you'll consider that in the postage cost.

I would appreciate if you guys could pay me before me I go. Paypal is okay? I will obviously refund if I can't get what you wanted.

Can anyone who wants me to get them stuff just make a short post with the items they require and I'll add them to my list. Once you're happy please pm me and I'll send you my paypal address. Please send me your address too but I will double check it with the confirmed paypal address just in case.

I will do my best to get whatever people want.

Sound alright?

photo-4.jpg

photo-1.jpg

photo-3.jpg

photo-2.jpg

photo.jpg

Thanks to estrangedfx for the pictures.

Confirmed List:

volcano - tour program and band collage poster

RockRoses - tour program and axl poster number one

Black_Sabbath - tour program and both axl posters

ZoSoRose - tour program

DaneisKing1389 - tour program

Coma16 - tour program

CivilWar07- tour program and mug

batman007 - tour program

estrangedfx - tour program and axl poster number one

melly4axl - tour program and all three posters

duasoul - tour program

gunns - tour program and axl poster number one

zach_n_ash - tour program and axl poster number one

superdave - tour program, axl poster number one, band collage poster

Think About You - 2 tour programs

Down Under Scott - tour program, axl poster number one, band collage poster

drtydane - axl poster number one

Mango - tour program, axl poster no 1 and collage poster

GNRSKIDROW - wristband

omg199- thin lizzy program

val22- tour program and two axl posters

Edited by Sleeping Like An Angel

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're even more awesome for doing this, SLAA!

I'm gonna wait for more pictures after the next show, but I'll most definitely be getting at least the Program. :)

Sort of OT, but did you get all the UCAP dvds yet?

I'd like to request the Axl poster. I know there are about 3 different ones ( from BumbeBuzz's pics from HTGTH),but I'm just lookin for the Axl one pictured above.Maybe the collage one,too but I'd like to see a better picture of it first. So yeah, the poster and the tour program. Do we know correct prices for these yet in US dollars?

Here's another of Buzz's pics - That poster above the Axl one to the right looks kinda cool. Can't decide until I see a better pic, though. Thanks again, SLAA for doing this for us.

526234_10151786686020145_810160144_24408621_1644290788_n.jpg

Edited by Estrangedfx

Holy crap balls!! I MUST OWN ONE OF THOSE POSTERS!!!!... A MUG?.. :o None of this stuff was around in 2010!. Is it ok if I get a list of everything?. I am more into the memorbillia stuff then the shirts being from oz I don't need dates on the back of them. Unless they are some shirts without tour dates?. More of the posters, mug, programmes I am interested in defintally!. Would be cool if they decided to put these up in the shop online. Do you need us to pm you now?. If I could get a list of prices first then pick?. YOU ARE THE BEST!. THANK YOUUUUUUUUU :wub:.

Thanks I was wondering what happened to your other post and had to go through my old posts lol.

Now I don't have to wait another 4yrs to pick up some merchandise :rofl-lol:. I'm so excited like you can't imagine.

Is that first picture of Axl a poster or fromt the tour book?.

I'm pretty sure that's a poster. I'd love to see the other ones.

Now I don't have to wait another 4yrs to pick up some merchandise :rofl-lol:. I'm so excited like you can't imagine.

Is that first picture of Axl a poster or fromt the tour book?.

I'm pretty sure that's a poster. I'd love to see the other ones.

Thanks, in the other photos the posters looked Green that is why I thought I would ask :). I hope it won't be any problem for you getting orders?.

No problem at all guys.

Update:

I'm going away tomorrow so I think I'll just pick up all the stuff and then ask you guys to send me the money when i get back before I send it.

I'll take the pics tomorrow night and I'll take a final count for orders on Saturday. I have three days in between the Birmingham and Manchester shows so I'll double check everything and pick up anything I'm missing at Manchester and London.

Sound okay?

I'm going to update my OP with the requests so far.

PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP IF YOU WANT TO BACK OUT OR IF I'VE PUT THE WRONG INFO IN FIRST POST!!

Edited by Sleeping Like An Angel