Place your orders for GN'R merch here

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love the 2 Axl Rose posters plus the tour book.

Do you sell through ebay? I have 100% positive feedback on ebay and have a paypal account, but since we don't know each other, if it's at all possible to sell through ebay, I would definitely buy the posters and tour book from you.

You can send me an email or a private message.

If you can sell on ebay and need to check my feedback let me know and I'll send you my ebay name.

Thanks. I think I was too late to order any merch.

Oh well, maybe someone else will go to the show and sell some merch on ebay. One can only hope. :)

Edited by Val22

Can you pm me and i'll give you my paypal address. Please send 30euro for the program.

Fuck me! Is that how much they're charging? :o

It's 15 euro and I'm guessing postage will be about 15euro because I'm going to track the items jic they get lost or something stupid. Registering a letter here is 7 euro and as this is quite heavy I'm hoping 15 will cover it.

Do you sell through ebay? I have 100% positive feedback on ebay and have a paypal account, but since we don't know each other, if it's at all possible to sell through ebay, I would definitely buy the posters and tour book from you.

If you can sell on ebay and need to check my feedback let me know and I'll send you my ebay name.

Thanks.

Yes ebay is fine. If anyone else wants to buy through ebay that's cool too.

It's 15 euro and I'm guessing postage will be about 15euro because I'm going to track the items jic they get lost or something stupid. Registering a letter here is 7 euro and as this is quite heavy I'm hoping 15 will cover it.

Ah! Well that's actually not that expensive. Are the programs any good? Is it the band photo thingy?

Oh well, maybe someone else will go to the show and sell some merch on ebay. One can only hope. :)

LOL. I don't know her but I trust her in advance, look all the work she's doing with this thing. Nobody asked her, nobody forced her, she's not even making a profit out of this. Why would you use eBay, PayPal is fine. It's not like you're buying $1000 worth of stuff. Come on man ;).

LOL. I don't know her but I trust her in advance, look all the work she's doing with this thing. Nobody asked her, nobody forced her, she's not even making a profit out of this. Why would you use eBay, PayPal is fine. It's not like you're buying $1000 worth of stuff. Come on man ;).

Okay, cool I'm just being careful.

I have a paypal account too, so if that's how to get the Axl posters and a program and I'm not too late, that's cool.

Let me know. Thanks.

Can you pm me and i'll give you my paypal address. Please send 30euro for the program.

Thanks.

Yes ebay is fine. If anyone else wants to buy through ebay that's cool too.

Well, if it's not too late and you have both or one of the Axl Rose posters and a program, just let me know how to purchase them. I have a paypal account too, so it won't be a problem going through it. Thanks again.

Edited by Val22

Ah! Well that's actually not that expensive. Are the programs any good? Is it the band photo thingy?

It's actually pretty impressive mate, well worth the cash.

I don't know why GNR didn't have all that new merch for the US tour?

I would have spent so much more money lol

I love the posters of Axl. And the program looks awesome too.

Anyway, hopefully, I will be able to buy some merch through a wonderful fan on this messageboard. :)

To the people who are buying the programs. I'm wrapping them up tomorrow and will post on Tuesday so if you can pay me now it would be great!

Can you pm me and i'll give you my paypal address. Please send 30euro for the program. If i overcharge the postage i'll refund you - i just want to cover the cost of registering it.

Thanks.

Hi guys... How can I get a Tour Book??? I'd love to have one!!!

If you can send me 30euro and pm me your paypal address I'll send you one.

Do you have an estimate for what the posters total will be for people in the US, SLAA?

I really don't know. The tubes cost 1.50euro each from my post office. I have NO idea how much the post office will charge me for registering a tube. Can anyone give me an estimate?

The posters are 5 I think so would 15euro cover to post a tube? (one poster)

20euro for two posters?

Am I comp off the mark here or?

Do you have an estimate for what the posters total will be for people in the US, SLAA?

I really don't know. The tubes cost 1.50euro each from my post office. I have NO idea how much the post office will charge me for registering a tube. Can anyone give me an estimate?

20euro for two posters?

Couldn't you roll two posters up in one tube? Surely I wouldn't think that would add another 5euro?

Granted, it is different depending on where you live, and I could be totally wrong. :tongue2:

20euro for two posters?

Couldn't you roll two posters up in one tube? Surely I wouldn't think that would add another 5euro?

Granted, it is different depending on where you live, and I could be totally wrong. :tongue2:

Yeah of course. If you ordered three even I'd put them in one tube. I was adding 5 because that's how much each poster costs. Posatge would be the same.

Edited by Sleeping Like An Angel

I sent you a message ib the other thread. Id love that first poster of axl if it isn't too late, please...

Just the axl poster? no program?

Did u already get it? I didn't see my name ob the list. If u did that's fine ill take it. Thanks hun. You're the best.

Oh, you are on the list. I put this down:

drtydane - axl poster number one

So it's just a poster you want right?

That'd b great hun. Ill b home this week so ill b able to check my pms. If you have an extra tour book I.might grab one depending on price, u wanna email me instead? Matt_danis11@yahoo.com my email goes right to ny phone so that might b the easiest course of action.

20euro for two posters?

Yeah of course. If you ordered three even I'd put them in one tube. I was adding 5 because that's how much each poster costs. Posatge would be the same.

Oh, stupid me :lol:

Guest Gunns

im ready to go SLAA, just to refresh my order for you, I ordered the 2 black n white Axl posters and the Tour book.

Ready to paypal you when you're ready.

;) thanks!

Hi SLAA,

If it is not too late I would really like the tour black t-shirt in M size. Please let me know if it is still relevant and what I should send you in PM.

Thank you so much and enjoy the shows!

Sure but there are lots of t-shirts. Can you point out from the pictures which shirt you want exactly?