Place your orders for GN'R merch here

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi SLAA,

If it is not too late I would really like the tour black t-shirt in M size. Please let me know if it is still relevant and what I should send you in PM.

Thank you so much and enjoy the shows!

Sure but there are lots of t-shirts. Can you point out from the pictures which shirt you want exactly?

The second one from the right.

What details do you need?

i want the Dizzy underwear

:rofl-lol:

Hi SLAA,

If it is not too late I would really like the tour black t-shirt in M size. Please let me know if it is still relevant and what I should send you in PM.

Sure but there are lots of t-shirts. Can you point out from the pictures which shirt you want exactly?

The second one from the right.

What details do you need?

There are quite a few pics. Can you post the picture and point out the shirt to me. I'm worried I'll get you the wrong one.

Hi SLAA,

AtxVKsvCEAEzcMr.jpg

In this pic it the black shirt second from the left.

Hi SLAA,

AtxVKsvCEAEzcMr.jpg

In this pic it the black shirt second from the left.

perfect thanks

Edited by Sleeping Like An Angel

Out of the 15 programs I bought in the first round, I have 14 paid for (they are packaged and ready to go)

Anyone want to buy the last one from batch one? i'll be posting it in the morning. 30euro. PM me

Don't worry to the few who haven't paid yet - I'm getting more tomorrow night.

Hey, sorry for the delay. I'm gonna pay tomorrow through paypal, but what was the exact total again in US $$? I think you confirmed it,but again, I was lookin for poster #1 ( to the very left,wearing the cowboy hat) and the program. Thanks! :)

Edited by Estrangedfx

Hey, sorry for the delay. I'm gonna pay tomorrow through paypal, but what was the exact total again in US $$? I think you confirmed it,but again, I was lookin for poster #1 ( to the very left,wearing the cowboy hat) and the program. Thanks! :)

Hey I tried messaging you but your inbox is full.

Tour book will be 30euro or 38 dollars. I have the books wrapped and ready to go just waiting on payments and addresses. Don't forget to send me your address either on here or through paypal!! Please PM me your paypal address.

Posters will be sent seperately when I get home.

Thanks

Hey I tried messaging you but your inbox is full.

Tour book will be 30euro or 38 dollars. I have the books wrapped and ready to go just waiting on payments and addresses. Don't forget to send me your address either on here or through paypal!! Please PM me your paypal address.

Posters will be sent seperately when I get home.

Thanks

Okay, let me know if you can send me a program and one or two different Axl Rose posters.

I will send you my info and pay through paypal. Please send me a private message if this is okay with you. I will send my info to you privately to.

Thanks again for doing this for us US fans! :)

Guest Gunns

AtxVKsvCEAEzcMr.jpg

is that grey shirt for men or women?

if its for men, can someone post a closeup shot of it?

cheers

Edited by Gunns

I got all the merch tonight and I sent all the programmes on Tuesday morning (to those who paid).

I have the tracking numbers but I'm too excited atm to pm you all with your tracking number :P

I only have one show left so you guys need to be quick and definite about your orders please. Thanks

I got all the merch tonight and I sent all the programmes on Tuesday morning (to those who paid).

I have the tracking numbers but I'm too excited atm to pm you all with your tracking number :P

I only have one show left so you guys need to be quick and definite about your orders please. Thanks

Check your PMs :)

B_S: I'm going in Euros because that's my currency! Pounds and England in general suck ass :P

It's 5 euro per poster.

I don't know how much the scarves are I'm sorry!! I'm sure others will know?

B_S: I'm going in Euros because that's my currency! Pounds and England in general suck ass :P

It's 5 euro per poster.

I don't know how much the scarves are I'm sorry!! I'm sure others will know?

My mistake :lol:

And hopefully someone does know! If we find out in time, I'll get back to you on that! :)

To the people who orderd posters:

I need to post them while I'm here. I can't fit them all into the tube for my case!!

Can anyone who ordered a poster send me 20euro. I asked how much they cost to register yesterday and got a rough price but I have to add on the cost of the tubes.

I MIGHT jsut get a huge parcel and post the lot of my home address. Just because it will take me so long to wrap everything up AGAIN.

EDIT: It will be 20euro for ONE poster and the post and packaging. Add on 5 euro per poster. For example, if you are buying two posters add on an extra 5 to the 20.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I hope people are appreciating what you're doing. You're putting down a lot of time and effort into this on your holidays.

To the people who orderd posters:

I need to post them while I'm here. I can't fit them all into the tube for my case!!

Can anyone who ordered a poster send me 20euro. I asked how much they cost to register yesterday and got a rough price but I have to add on the cost of the tubes.

I MIGHT jsut get a huge parcel and post the lot of my home address. Just because it will take me so long to wrap everything up AGAIN.

Are you still doing this? I would LOVE one tourbook!! I live in America. I am a lurker.

Congrats on meeting Axl TWICE.

Thanks,

Pia