NEW Aerosmith Album - August 28th

The Real McCoy

Beyond psyched!!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/music-from-another-dimension/id529652829

"Legendary Child" Single Available Now on iTunes

New Album Music From Another Dimension out August 28, Available Now For Pre-Order

Tour Kicks Off June 16

Aerosmith premiered their brand new single "Legendary Child" by performing the song live on the season finale of American Idol on May 23.

"Legendary Child," available now on iTunes, is the first single from Aerosmith's long-awaited new album. Music From Another Dimension will be released August 28 and is available now for pre-order on iTunes. The track listing is below.

Eager to bring the new tunes to fans across the country, Aerosmith will hit the road for The Global Warming Tour this summer. The tour kicks off on June 16 in Minneapolis. A full list of dates is below.

Music From Another Dimension tracklisting

1. What Could Have Been Love

2. Beautiful

3. Street Jesus

4. Legendary Child

5. Oh Yeah

6. We All Fall Down

7. Another Last Goodbye

8. Out Go the Lights

9. Love Three Times a Day

10. Closer

11. Shakey Ground

12. Love a Lot

13. Freedom Fighter

14. Up on the Mountain

The Global Warming Tour

6/16 Target Center, Minneapolis, MN

6/19 Quicken Loans Arena, Cleveland, OH

6/22 United Center, Chicago, IL

6/27 Air Canada Centre, Toronto, ON

6/29 Times Union Center, Albany, NY

7/01 Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale, NY

7/03 Jiffy Lube Live, Bristow, VA

7/05 The Palace of Auburn Hills, Detroit, MI

7/07 Summerfest, Milwaukee, WI

7/10 Laval Nature Center, Laval, QC

7/12 Festival d'été de Québec, Quebec City, QC

7/14 Salmon Festival, Grand Falls, NL

7/17 TD Garden, Boston, MA

7/19 TD Garden, Boston, MA

7/21 Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA

7/24 Izod Center, East Rutherford, NJ

7/26 Phillips Arena, Atlanta, GA

7/28 American Airlines Arena, Dallas, TX

7/30 Toyota Center, Houston, TX

8/01 Pepsi Center, Denver, CO

8/04 Oracle Arena, Oakland, CA

8/06 Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles, CA

8/08 Tacoma Dome, Tacoma, WA

Edited by The Real McCoy

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to it myself as it I have read interviews with other musicians who have heard it and say it is a return to the 70's kick ass sound...looking forward to seeing them in Boston........

"Legendary Child" is available to be downloaded right now - it rocks!

legendary child is meh i miss my old 70s aerosmith they were so good legendary child sounded like eat the rich IMO

Makes sense...the song was written and initially recorded during the Get A Grip sessions.

didnt know that but it does make sense lol

legendary child is meh i miss my old 70s aerosmith they were so good legendary child sounded like eat the rich IMO

Makes sense...the song was written and initially recorded during the Get A Grip sessions.

didnt know that but it does make sense lol

The demo has completely different lyrics. Not sure which version that I prefer lyrics-wise.

Meh...not interested. I stopped caring about Aerosmith after seeing them live...still one of the worst live bands I've ever seen.

wow what year was that? i saw them in 2010 and they were incredible

really hoping for this album to be great. legendary child is meh, dont like the album name or cover either. still happy as hell its actually coming though

Meh...not interested. I stopped caring about Aerosmith after seeing them live...still one of the worst live bands I've ever seen.

really hoping for this album to be great. legendary child is meh, dont like the album name or cover either. still happy as hell its actually coming though

I was going to say this, I thought they were pretty fantastic when I saw them at Download in 2010!

Not sure about Legendary Child just yet, needs a few more listens!

:blink:

2006. Motley Crue opened, and blew Aerosmith offstage. And that was also the worst Motley show I've seen, that's how bad Aerosmith was that night! Tried to give them another chance in 2009 when ZZ Top was opening because I wanted to see ZZ Top, but they decided to cancel our show less than an hour before the gates opened, after we'd already driven 6 hours. After that, I'm done with Aerosmith.

:blink:

2006. Motley Crue opened, and blew Aerosmith offstage. And that was also the worst Motley show I've seen, that's how bad Aerosmith was that night! Tried to give them another chance in 2009 when ZZ Top was opening because I wanted to see ZZ Top, but they decided to cancel our show less than an hour before the gates opened, after we'd already driven 6 hours. After that, I'm done with Aerosmith.

Tyler was back on drugs again. Not making an excuse - just stating a fact.

• 3 weeks later...

Apparently it's now been delayed until October.

That is odd as this is at least the third time they delayed it?..hopefully there is no band issue going on as I am fired up to see them in Boston this summer...Joe hinted they may play some of the old classics from the 70's they have not played in a while which would be a nice treat but I was hoping for some new music so hopefully they still road test some of the new material...........