Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

I met Buckethead after a show!

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

JayGatz

JayGatz

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • 26-July 12

Didn't he go to Disney land with Axl?

That's a close bond right there.

Dude, I went to Disneyland with 3 people...one was my brother the other two I've never talked to since...

xGNRxSTARx

xGNRxSTARx

GN'R EDUCATOR(TM)

• Supporters
  • 5,712 posts
  • 15-February 06

inp1.gif

Actually,Broham he posed for the pic.Bucket had to wait a few minutes for my friend to get her I-phone to properly work so we could take the pic.So I didn't photobomb him or whatever your little .gif was implying.

Formerly RANCID PUNKS. Always happy to GNR-Educate™ a Broham. It's good to be home,kids!

"You should probably be quiet considering you were still swimming in your dad's sack when GNR were a functioning band.

We have memories. You have what you've been told. I doubt anyone needs a high school kid to remind them of GNR facts"-Rustycage to wfuckinga-1/2/14

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users