I MET AXL and AGAIN!

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

i dont often post over here, spend most of my time on HTGTH

i was at manchester and i also met Axl with some of the guys on here

firstly we got told by security several times that Axl had left but we stuck around anyway (nothing better to do lol)

Axl boots did get taken and it was Andre (Fernandos friend) who came rushing out to try and find her...... his description of the girl was "nice blonde, big titties, called laura from manchester", he gave chase in the same direction but came back after 10-15mins empty handed. I saw the girl leave and she was pulling one of them suitcases on wheels so no-one had any idea what she had in it regardless of what some people say. No one actually knew they had gone until she had left the building

As for meeting Axl.....one of the best moments in my life and as you can see from the vid he was in a fantastic mood !!

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

firstly we got told by security several times that Axl had left but we stuck around anyway (nothing better to do lol)

Axl boots did get taken and it was Andre (Fernandos friend) who came rushing out to try and find her...... his description of the girl was "nice blonde, big titties, called laura from manchester", he gave chase in the same direction but came back after 10-15mins empty handed. I saw the girl leave and she was pulling one of them suitcases on wheels so no-one had any idea what she had in it regardless of what some people say. No one actually knew they had gone until she had left the building

As for meeting Axl.....one of the best moments in my life and as you can see from the vid he was in a fantastic mood !!

Wasn't it funny how we all ignored the security and waited anyway? I feel sorry for the people who left. Some hadn't even been gone that long when Axl appeared. Did you notice that none of the others members came over. I don't even think anyone ASKED one of the camp for Axl to show up. Fernando and a few others came out smoking a few times so I presume he saw us and told Axl we were waiting OR Axl saw us from the window or something and decided to come down. Either way, it was an awesome gesture.

P.S are you they guy that emailed me on the offical forum? You said you had my photos? :ph34r:

My dream came true... In Monchengladbach yesterday, or I'd better say this morning ;) I finally met Axl too... Just insane... The second most beautiful day of my life.

At the afterparty DJ told us Axl was still there, so we waited outside at the gate. I really don't remember how late he came out, but it wasn't that long after the afterparty was over.

We weren't allowed to take pictures, and they didn't have much time because they had to go to Lyon in France. Because of the lack of time, only 3 or 4 out of I guess 15 people got a signature, unfortunately I didn't. But I was standing behind him, I touched him and thanked him for the shows, and he said you're welcome. Then he went away. Or better said: they (Fernando and security) took him away. Axl seemed surprised that he had to go, while there where people who didn't get a signature.

So no signature or picture, but at least I had my moment with him, it's forever locked in my head and heart now.

And... While I was standing behind him, someone took a picture (then they started about no flashlights, no pictures at all blabla) and that's just awesome!!!!

If you look hard enough you can see my eye (very vague) between Axl's hair on the left side and the face you see.

Axl was really, really nice, friendly and cool. I hope that they're going to tour again in the future, and that we will be able to meet him again!!!!!

Thank you very much AAFKE for taking this picture!!!

560208_376973392366945_1569909244_n.jpg

Edited by RocketQueenGNR

That's awesome, glad more and more people are getting to meet Uncle Axl. :)

It's pretty weird how many of us have actually managed to meet him recently, and not just that but he's been in a great mood every time it seems. I don't know whether it's new management or what, but Axl definitely seems like he has a bit less of a guard up against the fans in 2012, and that's always cool.

My dream came true... In Monchengladbach yesterday, or I'd better say this morning ;) I finally met Axl too... Just insane... The second most beautiful day of my life.

At the afterparty DJ told us Axl was still there, so we waited outside at the gate. I really don't remember how late he came out, but it wasn't that long after the afterparty was over.

We weren't allowed to take pictures, and they didn't have much time because they had to go to Lyon in France. Because of the lack of time, only 3 or 4 out of I guess 15 people got a signature, unfortunately I didn't. But I was standing behind him, I touched him and thanked him for the shows, and he said you're welcome. Then he went away. Or better said: they (Fernando and security) took him away. Axl seemed surprised that he had to go, while there where people who didn't get a signature.

So no signature or picture, but at least I had my moment with him, it's forever locked in my head and heart now.

And... While I was standing behind him, a woman took a picture (then they started about no flashlights, no pictures at all blabla) and that's just awesome!!!!

If you look hard enough you can see my eye (very vague) between Axl's hair on the left side and the face you see.

Axl was really, really nice, friendly and cool. I hope that they're going to tour again in the future, and that we will be able to meet him again!!!!!

That´s cool you finally met him, even if it only lasted a few seconds. :)

And... While I was standing behind him, a woman took a picture (then they started about no flashlights, no pictures at all blabla) and that's just awesome!!!!

Yes I was waiting 22 years for this amazing moment!!!!

Congrats thumbsup.gif

Congrats!

it's great to see the forumer's meeting the man, and it sounds like you had a good time too.

We had a wonderful time yes, it couldn't be better than this! Before Monchengladbach I was considering going to more shows, but I'm so happy that I'm only going to Graspop on june 24, to finish my mini-tour.

These great moments will help me through time until they hopefully come again.

Delighted for you! Congratulations. I hope more of you get to meet him. I hope the reason or the person/people who are making him happy right now continue to do so. It's fantastic to see Axl in such good form.

Delighted for you! Congratulations. I hope more of you get to meet him. I hope the reason or the person/people who are making him happy right now continue to do so. It's fantastic to see Axl in such good form.

Yes, if only we could have some distraction of his security guards so he could stay longer with the fans :P

Yes, if only we could have some distraction of his security guards so he could stay longer with the fans :P

This....

This....

You just gotta make them feel an irresistible attraction. :D

Im glad mygnr fans are finally getting to meet Axl. :D

Hopefully many more names will be added to this thread, end of the day, we are all sad enough to spend our spare time on here, so it means everything to us to meet the guy.

However, is it just me or do you think of about 1000 different questions you would have loved to have asked him? In spur of the moment I asked some mediocre questions that didn't really mean anything. I wish i asked him about new material. Damn haha.

Edited by Axl_morris

Hopefully many more names will be added to this thread, end of the day, we are all sad enough to spend our spare time on here, so it means everything to us to meet the guy.

However, is it just me or do you think of about 1000 different questions you would have loved to have asked him? In spur of the moment I asked some mediocre questions that didn't really mean anything. I wish i asked him about new material. Damn haha.

I didn't know what to say at all.... I was blanco...

The only words that came out of my mouth were 'Thank you for the shows' hahahahaha! Well, at least he said 'You're welcome' so that's better than nothing ;)

It's so weird to hear Axl talk when you're standing next to / behind him.... It's different than watching a 3 hour show!!!

Edited by RocketQueenGNR

I didn't know what to say at all.... I was blanco...

The only words that came out of my mouth were 'Thank you for the shows' hahahahaha! Well, at least he said 'You're welcome' so that's better than nothing ;)

It's so weird to hear Axl talk when you're standing next to / behind him.... It's different than watching a 3 hour show!!!

I found his voice a lot deeper in person than any interview that I had watched before.

Congrats thumbsup.gif

Is it cold in the UK right now? It seems Axl has alot of clothes on for June. lol Anyway, good for you getting to meet Axl. I love hearing fan stories about meeting Axl and how cool he is to his fans.

Wasn't it funny how we all ignored the security and waited anyway? I feel sorry for the people who left. Some hadn't even been gone that long when Axl appeared. Did you notice that none of the others members came over. I don't even think anyone ASKED one of the camp for Axl to show up. Fernando and a few others came out smoking a few times so I presume he saw us and told Axl we were waiting OR Axl saw us from the window or something and decided to come down. Either way, it was an awesome gesture.

P.S are you they guy that emailed me on the offical forum? You said you had my photos? :ph34r:

sorry ive not replied sooner i keep forgeting i have an account over here lol...im not the guy who emailed you unfortunately

in regards to Axl coming out i think he was keeping an eye on our small gathering for a while, just to weigh us up before committing and maybe wait until the crowd got smaller... Axl's always liked the crowd at Manchester and Glasgow so maybe just his way of showing his appreciation. and it was an awesome show with no crowd trouble, some fans left when it got late (early) but no booing or throwing shit in which case i dont think he would have to come out to us...

I was talking to Andre when he came back from chasing the girl and i asked him if any members were coming out and he said maybe....i did ask him if Axl had left but he was more interested in the Girl who took off

are there any more pics floating about...i do have a good one of me but more the merrier lol

i was the guy in the grey prison shirt with the chinese red star promo underneath

Edited by wadey9

sorry ive not replied sooner i keep forgeting i have an account over here lol...im not the guy who emailed you unfortunately

in regards to Axl coming out i think he was keeping an eye on our small gathering for a while, just to weigh us up before committing and maybe wait until the crowd got smaller... Axl's always liked the crowd at Manchester and Glasgow so maybe just his way of showing his appreciation. and it was an awesome show with no crowd trouble, some fans left when it got late (early) but no booing or throwing shit in which case i dont think he would have to come out to us...

I was talking to Andre when he came back from chasing the girl and i asked him if any members were coming out and he said maybe....i did ask him if Axl had left but he was more interested in the Girl who took off

are there any more pics floating about...i do have a good one of me but more the merrier lol

i was the guy in the grey prison shirt with the chinese red star promo underneath

Oh cool.

Did you see when security kept telling us Axl had left?

Are you guessing he was watching us or you saw him watch us?

Show me all your pics :xmasssanta: