List of Axl Rose lawsuits from L.A. Superior Court

grigori

Didn't Slash & Duff sue Axl for screwing them out of royalties in the mid 2000's? Turned out to be a clerical error.

That's according to Axl but he always lies to make himself look innocent and not guilty. I wouldn't believe that for a second.

Didn't Slash & Duff sue Axl for screwing them out of royalties in the mid 2000's? Turned out to be a clerical error.

According to Axl, who always lies to make himself look important, relevant but more importantly, innocent.

Axl doesn't lie. He just tells the truth he believes in. (Excuse of the year contender)

king-pin-bowling-gif-bill-murray-woody-h

Axl can't claim complete innocence in it. If it's true he was trying to get together with the other guys and convince them to stay in the band and contract, that's as good as singing off on the contract as you can get.

"I know you hate that contract and everything but just do it!" #innocentface

Edited by Rustycage

If anyone wants to try to track down GNR-related courtroom info:

http://www.laalmanac.com/_main/LACountyRecords.htm#archives

My link was fine, it might be cookie settings, but it's from archive.org because the original site it came off of was dead. When that happens, you have to go to archive.org and use the Wayback Machine to find dead websites (and you can look at the beginnings of mygnrforum on there).

The all important case # can also be used to look at the court summary on LA county's court site. Seymour vs Rose is something no one's ever seen on here (maybe there's video?), or the file for Adler vs GNR (we've seen parts of the video but not the whole thing).

there is nothing like videos that you're going to find in the court records. that's not how the system works. I've seen Seymour vs Rose listed, as well as other cases such as Rose/All State Insurance, Rose/CrazyStalkerLady, etc. If you get access to the court records you're going to get briefs, motions, orders, and depending on the judge/case you may luck out and get a few exhibits (evidence) and/or depositions/declarations. All legal documents.

Edited by hitmanhart408
  • Like 1