I finally found a Making F@*!king Videos VHS

Today I found Volume 1 (Don't Cry) in the VHS clearance section of a local video store. I wasn't looking for anything in particular and then it caught my eye.

The $2.99 price tag made it even better.

That's it. Just thought I'd share because I'm cool like that. Unfortunately they didn't have November Rain or Estranged.

This one apparently. :lol:

It's the largest video store in my city and one of the only ones still around. Of course, they predominantly sell/rent Blu Rays, DVDs, and games, but they surprisingly still have a very small section with the remainder of their VHS tapes that I'm assuming have been sitting there a while.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought all 3 of them at the same place when I saw GNR in 2010. Recordland, in Calgary. I think it's the biggest record store in Canada. Place was fucking insane. I could die happily there. Entire rooms for VHS/dvds, box sets... Every shelf was packed as full as it could possibly be, floor to ceiling, the aisles were wide enough to 1 person comfortably to be in there..... Damn I wanna go back....

I got all the Makin' videos plus Welcome To The Videos and both the UYI1/2 VHS along with a MTV Documentry on GN'R (Not Behind The Music, something on MTV back in the day), my brother gave that to me along with a couple concerts on VHS including an audience shot concert in which the tape looks like it's from the actual audience member who recorded it along wit the it along with the Ritz 88 concert/ Rock In Rio II.

Edited by Death Star

I bought all 3 of them at the same place when I saw GNR in 2010. Recordland, in Calgary. I think it's the biggest record store in Canada. Place was fucking insane. I could die happily there. Entire rooms for VHS/dvds, box sets... Every shelf was packed as full as it could possibly be, floor to ceiling, the aisles were wide enough to 1 person comfortably to be in there..... Damn I wanna go back....

That sounds awesome! I wish there were more record stores here.

• 2 weeks later...