"In my opinion, fans would rather have us put out music than tour" - BBF

The Glow Inc.

From 48 minutes on...

http://www.yradio.co.uk/shows/graveyard-25052012.php

Obviously, I cannot speak for other people ( and I'm glad for those having a good time at the show, because yes, this band puts on great, great shows ), but yes, if I could choose, it would absolutely be a new album.

In b4 "but what about the wonderful additions of Estranged and Civil War ? It's a brand new show !!!!"

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course this is true. They put on a brilliant show if you're lucky enough to be able to get to one. Hundreds of Thousands of people have enjoyed GnR recently - the greatest live rock band on the planet. If they ever release a new album then Millions of people would be able to enjoy that too. Patience my young Padawan...

Guest Gunns

Well I'm seeing them in London in three days so that'll keep me happy for a while. :D

ill seeya back on negative boulevard in 73 hours then :xmassrudolph:

Axl wants to release new music too but Ferrer won't let him.

Damn you Frank ! :rofl-lol:

He didn't say he would rather put out music. He said the fans would prefer that.

He also said "Give the people what they want" and how being in a studio is what he loves the most...

Edited by The Glow Inc.

Well I'm seeing them in London in three days so that'll keep me happy for a while. :D

You gonna record anything? If Ron plays the Nightrain solo one handed again, I would love to see another recording. If you just wanna watch the show, that's completely understandable too.

Fuck you Skippy! :P

Dude that was crossing the line. Skippy the Bush Kangaroo was a national treasure. He saved many human lives in his humble life. You can call us England's convicts, say we have funny accents, even call our Prime Minister a bitch - but I won't put up with disrespecting Skippy.!

You gonna record anything? If Ron plays the Nightrain solo one handed again, I would love to see another recording. If you just wanna watch the show, that's completely understandable too.

It was a last minute purchase so I'm seated unfortunately. That and the fact that my shitty iPhone 3GS camera probably isn't upto the task. :(

It was a last minute purchase so I'm seated unfortunately. That and the fact that my shitty iPhone 3GS camera probably isn't upto the task. :(

That's OK man. You'll have a better time without worrying about recording anything anyway.

Wish I could be there with you.

Guest Gunns

back to the warm beer ya pom :tongue2:

Guest Len B'stard

Proper drink is meant to be warm, beer came first, fridges later, all that cold beer shite, that shit was just invented for people that needed something, ANYTHING to detract from the fact that they don't like the taste of bitter. Bung it in the fridge for a few hours and we'll call it "refreshing" :lol:

Fosters my fuckin arse..(i hear none of your lot even drink that shit apparently).

Edited by sugaraylen

Proper drink is meant to be warm, beer came first, fridges later, all that cold beer shite, that shit was just invented for people that needed something, ANYTHING to detract from the fact that they don't like the taste of bitter. Bung it in the fridge for a few hours and we'll call it "refreshing" :lol:

Fosters my fuckin arse..(i hear none of your lot even drink that shit apparently).

First Skippy, now our Beer !!! Pommy Bastards. You know we are coming to take our Ashes back soon...