Do you ever wonder about how much money Axl clears on these tours after all his expenses?

Randy Lahey

Do you ever wonder about how much money Axl clears on these tours after all his expenses? I bet you it's not that much after all of his expenses.

Not as much he used to and not as much as he could.

People on here love to throw the term cash grab around, but I think they'd be shocked to see what Axl actually walks away with after it is all said and done.

Edited by Randy Lahey

Do you ever wonder about how much money Axl clears on these tours after all his expenses? I bet you it's not that much after all of his expenses.

if the tour is planned correctly Axl should know before the first show approx how much hes looking to make. Its really not that hard to figure all the expenses along with the per-show price tag and estimates of merch sales.

The easy answer is... enough to keep touring... if they were profitable then promoters wouldnt be booking them

Not as much he used to and not as much as he could.

People on here love to throw the term cash grab around, but I think they'd be shocked to see what Axl actually walks away with after it is all said and done.

He's making something obviously, or you'd see how fast the touring would stop.