The models at the side of the stage are fucking insulting to the fans

Towelie

Having the "models" backstage to suck cock is great. No problem with that.

But what annoyed me is I payed $300 for the meet and greet and got 10 seconds with the band. I then get a good spot for the gig. Security around us acting like some dicator and giving a lot of fans a hard time. They then decide to let these "models" infront of us because they have a vip sticker and tits and ass spilling out?

I really hope the band are not paying an agency for these girls... They are not exactly model standard... They just dress like hookers.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Having the "models" backstage to suck cock is great. No problem with that.

But what annoyed me is I payed $300 for the meet and greet and got 10 seconds with the band. I then get a good spot for the gig. Security around us acting like some dicator and giving a lot of fans a hard time. They then decide to let these "models" infront of us because they have a vip sticker and tits and ass spilling out?

I really hope the band are not paying an agency for these girls... They are not exactly model standard... They just dress like hookers.

Sexy women have it easy in life. It sucks sometimes... Security act like dicks no matter the situation....

Putting models up front comes off as a little desperate from a 50 year old. It is creepy.

Put me, Thomas Meadow, Ali, and Axl302 up front.

/SOB

Add volcano and some others to that and it will end up being creepier than the models... >_>;;

Honestly? I just don't give a shit. I mean, this has been going on since for-fuckin-ever w.r.t GnR. I hardly think it's a new development so why all the opposition now? Is it cuz of the age factor? Personally, my experience of the gig last night was not hindered by this (I didn't even notice them).

Axl, Axl, Axl, Axl, Axl Axl...

Did Ron's statement not make it clear that the band didn't hire the models themselves? Axl doesn't actually do everything, in contrast to the Galt-ian superman so many seem to make him out as.

Rarely do you see so much butthurt from someone jealous because he didn't get to be in a model's place.

Edited by Flayer

Ok, so you went to the London show and still are bitching? You saw Izzy and Axl, did you even watch or to busy being annoyed over a bunch of models?

Axl is just stuck in the '80, this was totally normal with rock bands back than and since he has living in a cave the past 15 years or so, it didn't change. Lucky girls by the way!

Get over it, not important being that annoyed about.

Edited by MBRose

You're just jealous.

Not really. I was about ten feet away from Axl last night. That's not the point. It still ain't fair.

Why? Because you feel you, as a real fan, should be able to be in that position?

Ali

I feel any fan should be rewarded over some bimbo who would rather use their cellphones and go to the bar than actually watch the show.

Is there nothing you won't defend St Axl over?

So, you are in fact, jealous. That's all I was gettin at. It's understandable. But, that's just how it is.

Ali

You're just jealous.

Not really. I was about ten feet away from Axl last night. That's not the point. It still ain't fair.

Why? Because you feel you, as a real fan, should be able to be in that position?

Ali

What an idiotic response.

No, the only idiotic response was to say it wasn't jealous only to later contradict that.

Ali

You're just jealous.

Ali

I feel any fan should be rewarded over some bimbo who would rather use their cellphones and go to the bar than actually watch the show.

So, you are in fact, jealous. That's all I was gettin at. It's understandable. But, that's just how it is.

Ali

You cant be serious. It is disrespectful no matter what you say or think. I would feel this way and I do for the fans that paid to watch the shows.

You're just jealous.

Ali

Ali

What a stupid post. There is a difference between being jealous and being disrespected.

Ali, I don't know how to answer you any other way - I am not jealous. I just think it is simply wrong that dedicated fans who have followed the band for years can struggle to get decent seats to a show and yet bimbos have the luxury of being at the front because they smile real pretty and wear low cut tops.

It sucks that Axl thinks his fans are ugly. :(

It'd be great if Axl got some of the female fans up on the stage or in the front row... Keep the models backtage.

I've been to a lot of GNR shows over the years and stood on the rails for many of them. Truth is, these gigs are a sausage fest, especially up front. Sure there are female fans, but the males far outnumber them. It struck me hardest when I went for a bathroom break last show I was at, and saw the rare sight of the line for the men's room being much longer than the one for the women's room. I've seen it at other concerts too, not just Guns, but I don't recall ever seeing hired eye candy to oogle at the band at these other shows.

Ali, I don't know how to answer you any other way - I am not jealous. I just think it is simply wrong that dedicated fans who have followed the band for years can struggle to get decent seats to a show and yet bimbos have the luxury of being at the front because they smile real pretty and wear low cut tops.

:violin:

It sucks that Axl thinks his fans are ugly. :(

It'd be great if Axl got some of the female fans up on the stage or in the front row... Keep the models backtage.

I've been to a lot of GNR shows over the years and stood on the rails for many of them. Truth is, these gigs are a sausage fest, especially up front. Sure there are female fans, but the males far outnumber them. It struck me hardest when I went for a bathroom break last show I was at, and saw the rare sight of the line for the men's room being much longer than the one for the women's room. I've seen it at other concerts too, not just Guns, but I don't recall ever seeing hired eye candy to oogle at the band at these other shows.

Now you mention it the O2 gig was a total sausage fest down the front lol.

Anyone that thinks Axl had anything to do with this knows nothing about him or GNR.

I couldnt give a shit though. I hope DJ banged the shit out of every one of them :rofl-lol:

You're just jealous.

Ali

Ali

What a stupid post. There is a difference between being jealous and being disrespected.

If you want to or feel you deserve be in a position someone else is in, that is jealousy. To think otherwise, is pure ignorance.

Ali