The models at the side of the stage are fucking insulting to the fans

Towelie

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a great time at last nights show in London, but the models and bimbos milling around the side of the stage was an insult to the fans.

You could tell none of them knew any of the words or had any genuine interest in the music. Some of the girls were more interested in checking their cellphones and chatting to the security than enjoying the show. Not really fair when there are hardcore fans who have stood by the band for years who would give their left limb to have that view.

Not cool Axl.

the models are where the money is, always been like that and will stay that way.

I'm not saying I like it but it's how it will stay I'm sorry, better get used to it.

Are these models putting out before and after the shows? Axl's the Heidi Fleiss of rock.

Now we know why he is using so much oxygen! And we thought it had something to do with his singing! :rofl-lol:

As an ardent music fan I have no respect for anyone who chooses to text on their iPhone or take pictures of themselves while a band is playing, model or not... it's just disrespectful... but at the same time it's axl's party, i think of myself as a guest at his party... i don't think I have the right to say who should be there or who shouldn't or make any rules whatsoever... I'm there for the music and when that's happening and I don't care if there's 50 bimbos lined up at the side of the stage... I wouldn't notice or care...I'm enjoying myself...fuck everyone else

That's right what you say. Of course we can't decide who's the guests and not, and I didn't intend to mean that. And I am also there for the music. But you DO notice them when they block your sight right in front of you, and it is annoying when you have lined up early and waited for 11 hours....! Shit, I must laught of myself. This is the first time ever I've been upset with anything related to gnr shows.. And I've been to many :rofl-lol:

Oh that sucks :( I really hope someone could tell Axl that this happened. That isnt fair, thats ridiculous. He can stop that. Maybe Ron could tell him what happened to fans waiting for 10, 11, 12 hous...? I dunno. But that bullshit has to stop or else they're not showing any respect to the fans that were there.

He knows ot already for sure. I mean, everybody knows that the people in front row have been queuing the while day. If not, they need to learn their concert/fan history :D It's nothing to do with it now.. It's just obvious that it's not cool for those who lined up in the morning, and those who paid for VIP.

Not sure if it's been answered, or even asked, but are these models on the pit side of the barrier, or in front of it, on the security side?

I think on the security side? Because the photographers couldn't do their work properly?

Yep!

As an ardent music fan I have no respect for anyone who chooses to text on their iPhone or take pictures of themselves while a band is playing, model or not... it's just disrespectful... but at the same time it's axl's party, i think of myself as a guest at his party... i don't think I have the right to say who should be there or who shouldn't or make any rules whatsoever... I'm there for the music and when that's happening and I don't care if there's 50 bimbos lined up at the side of the stage... I wouldn't notice or care...I'm enjoying myself...fuck everyone else

That's right what you say. Of course we can't decide who's the guests and not, and I didn't intend to mean that. And I am also there for the music. But you DO notice them when they block your sight right in front of you, and it is annoying when you have lined up early and waited for 11 hours....! Shit, I must laught of myself. This is the first time ever I've been upset with anything related to gnr shows.. And I've been to many :rofl-lol:

Oh that sucks :( I really hope someone could tell Axl that this happened. That isnt fair, thats ridiculous. He can stop that. Maybe Ron could tell him what happened to fans waiting for 10, 11, 12 hous...? I dunno. But that bullshit has to stop or else they're not showing any respect to the fans that were there.

He knows ot already for sure. I mean, everybody knows that the people in front row have been queuing the while day. If not, they need to learn their concert/fan history :D It's nothing to do with it now.. It's just obvious that it's not cool for those who lined up in the morning, and those who paid for VIP.

Not sure if it's been answered, or even asked, but are these models on the pit side of the barrier, or in front of it, on the security side?

I think on the security side? Because the photographers couldn't do their work properly?

Yep!

But do they know that smaller fans cant watch the show properly and have a hard time trying to see them? Fernando saw that, you mentioned, but what if he thought that the models listened to him and after that all the VIP fans got to watch the show properly? Anyway hope they fix that stuff so fans can watch the next shows properly. If needed people can PM Fernando or a band member and tell them that. If not...cool. :)

Are these models putting out before and after the shows? Axl's the Heidi Fleiss of rock.

I just want to point that Randy started a thread that referred to these ladies as 'P', think of the last GN'R song on CD, pluralised.

You, sir, are disgusting, and I am glad the thread was deleted. It could have been potentially liablilous, and you are showing no respect to this forum or it's new owners by posting such filth.

Edited by Mysteron

I just want to point that Randy started a thread that referred to these ladies as 'P', think of the last GN'R song on CD, pluralised.

You, sir, are disgusting, and I am glad the thread was deleted. It could have been potentially liablilous, and you are showing no respect to this forum or it's new owners by posting such filth.

I never said they were prostitutes though. I just thought that Axl might be opening himself up to potential lawsuits and investigations by flaunting these models around in front of the stage.

Edited by Randy Lahey

I never said they were prostitutes though. I just thought that Axl might be opening himself up to potential lawsuits and investigations by flaunting these models around.

The band never asked for the models, that is on record. And those that noticed your deleted post also noticed your reference to prostitution.

If that was forwarded to the model agencies, that could empty your wallet very quickly.

I never said they were prostitutes though. I just thought that Axl might be opening himself up to potential lawsuits and investigations by flaunting these models around.

The band never asked for the models, that is on record. And those that noticed your deleted post also noticed your reference to prostitution.

If that was forwarded to the model agencies, that could empty your wallet very quickly.

Why would it empty my wallet? I'm not looking to hire models to stand in front of my bed. I did use the term prostitute, but I did not say they were prostitutes, only that authorities may think they are prostitutes, thus prompting an investigation.

Edited by Randy Lahey

Acl.jpg

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOO

08522_145340_axlerosegirlsrecklessroad_0.jpg

OHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Interesting pic....Axl in bed with a hot chick, a transvestite and a dude?

That's Adriana on the left. Which one are you talking about?

Also they're not wearing much for clothes so transvestite isn't apt nomenclature.

You're not a "guest" at the party, you paid big bucks to attend that party. The models who aren't interested in the band were given free tickets. So if you paid and they didn't then you should have the choice as to where you get to stand and what view you get to see.

Why don't they just put on a free show for all the modelling agencies so they can play 3hrs to a bunch of girls (presuming they're all girls) young enough to be their daughters who spend all their time on phones & taking photos of each other.

Win - win.

Had a great time at last nights show in London, but the models and bimbos milling around the side of the stage was an insult to the fans.

You could tell none of them knew any of the words or had any genuine interest in the music. Some of the girls were more interested in checking their cellphones and chatting to the security than enjoying the show. Not really fair when there are hardcore fans who have stood by the band for years who would give their left limb to have that view.

Not cool Axl.

wtf? Ok you may be a chick but even if you are you cannot cry over this. Come on!