The models at the side of the stage are fucking insulting to the fans

Towelie

Putting models up front comes off as a little desperate from a 50 year old. It is creepy.

Put me, Thomas Meadow, Ali, and Axl302 up front.

/SOB

+1 - you should also take along a banner with your signature blown up. I'd love to see Axl dive into the crowd and hit someone again.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Acl.jpg

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOO

08522_145340_axlerosegirlsrecklessroad_0.jpg

OHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Interesting pic....Axl in bed with a hot chick, a transvestite and a dude?

Lol everyones thinks the bird on the right's a fella. Poor girl :rofl-lol: and I never notice Slash under Adriana.

The strippers used to be backup dancers for the band essentially so logic fail.

Axl has something to do with it.

If he wouldn't like the models there, he could just go like, "GET THAT MODEL OUT OF HERE! Are you listening to me, Mr. Security Man? THat Girl, GONE!! Yeah, GOING! Hand me her shirt..." ... oh wait.

This was greatness - had me rolling.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If he wouldn't like the models there, he could just go like, "GET THAT MODEL OUT OF HERE! Are you listening to me, Mr. Security Man? THat Girl, GONE!! Yeah, GOING! Hand me her shirt..." ... oh wait.

This is off topic, but I really love your username

Um, hoping because you love the movie, not the actual character :confused:

Yes, the movie of course

Yes, the movie of course

Just wondering if you were a skinhead for a second lol. Yeah I love that movie too. Except the part where he curb stomps the black guy.

big fucking deal. all kinds of people get vip passes. models, other musicians, actors, celebrities, hell, even forum moderators. don't be petty and jealous. that's how it is, has been, and will be. and deservedly so. if you think it's insulting, then you need to reasses not only your expectations for a rock band, but your expectations for what posting on a message forum affords you in life. besides, you should be proud that your favorite band has hot chicks to party with. even if they aren't fans. god, sometimes i think you guys would be happy with a whole band full of people who myspace as much as bumblefoot.

big fucking deal. all kinds of people get vip passes. models, other musicians, actors, celebrities, hell, even forum moderators. don't be petty and jealous. that's how it is, has been, and will be. and deservedly so. if you think it's insulting, then you need to reasses not only your expectations for a rock band, but your expectations for what posting on a message forum affords you in life. besides, you should be proud that your favorite band has hot chicks to party with. even if they aren't fans. god, sometimes i think you guys would be happy with a whole band full of people who myspace as much as bumblefoot.

Sometimes I think you guys would be happy with a whole band that goes on stage on drugs, drunk, that can barely play their songs to the audience and dont give a fuck about you and your support. Oh wait...

Edited by Bruno Poeys

You're just jealous.

Not really. I was about ten feet away from Axl last night. That's not the point. It still ain't fair.

Why? Because you feel you, as a real fan, should be able to be in that position?

Ali

One of the stupidest things I've ever read on this forum

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

I'm sure models have been hired before but it was never make so public like it was this time.

Aside from it looking kind of desperate I didn't see the problem with it until London. First they were sitting at the side of the stage on their iphones. Then they were brought out to the front and were blocking people's views. I happened to get talking to two sets of people who were up the front and they were upset because they had waited all day to get up to the front and halfways through the models came out and blocked their view. One of the couples bought the VIP tickets just so they could get in before the crowd and get a good standing spot. That was ruined for the lady because she was short and the models completely blocked her.

I think that is very unfair. Keep the models backstage!! or even to the front at the side but don't block people who have waited for hours and hours to get up front.

I have been lucky with the shows I was standing up front. The models were kept at the sides. I would've been gutted in London though.

Edited by Sleeping Like An Angel

Guest Gunns

how is this thread 8 pages?

do you guys really not invite chicks when you throw a party?!?

You don't charge people to attend a party do you? Great analogy once again...

Ill give the model agency a call now for the next big bash :rofl-lol:

how is this thread 8 pages?

do you guys really not invite chicks when you throw a party?!?

You don't charge people to attend a party do you? Great analogy once again...

Ill give the model agency a call now for the next big bash :rofl-lol:

;)

You're just jealous.

Not really. I was about ten feet away from Axl last night. That's not the point. It still ain't fair.

Why? Because you feel you, as a real fan, should be able to be in that position?

Ali

One of the stupidest things I've ever read on this forum

It was a legitimate question as to where exactly he was coming from. If you can't process that or think that is stupid, then that's your problem.

Ali

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

But the models weren't hired!!!

They were simply given passes to the show and after party.

They were not working or being paid.

Ah! My bad. I must've misread the article. I was under the illusion it was a job for them.

Still, keep them at the sides!!! Blocking fans who have waited for hours and hours is bogus.