Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Towelie

The models at the side of the stage are fucking insulting to the fans

133 posts in this topic

As an ardent music fan I have no respect for anyone who chooses to text on their iPhone or take pictures of themselves while a band is playing, model or not... it's just disrespectful... but at the same time it's axl's party, i think of myself as a guest at his party... i don't think I have the right to say who should be there or who shouldn't or make any rules whatsoever... I'm there for the music and when that's happening and I don't care if there's 50 bimbos lined up at the side of the stage... I wouldn't notice or care...I'm enjoying myself...fuck everyone else

That's right what you say. Of course we can't decide who's the guests and not, and I didn't intend to mean that. And I am also there for the music. But you DO notice them when they block your sight right in front of you, and it is annoying when you have lined up early and waited for 11 hours....! Shit, I must laught of myself. This is the first time ever I've been upset with anything related to gnr shows.. And I've been to many :rofl-lol:

You're not a "guest" at the party, you paid big bucks to attend that party. The models who aren't interested in the band were given free tickets. So if you paid and they didn't then you should have the choice as to where you get to stand and what view you get to see.

Why don't they just put on a free show for all the modelling agencies so they can play 3hrs to a bunch of girls (presuming they're all girls) young enough to be their daughters who spend all their time on phones & taking photos of each other.

Win - win.

Acl.jpg

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOO

08522_145340_axlerosegirlsrecklessroad_0.jpg

OHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

:rofl-lol:

Yeah thats fine while Axl is in his 20s, can someone photoshop a 50yr old Axl onto these pics & see how it looks? :confused:

Had a great time at last nights show in London, but the models and bimbos milling around the side of the stage was an insult to the fans.

You could tell none of them knew any of the words or had any genuine interest in the music. Some of the girls were more interested in checking their cellphones and chatting to the security than enjoying the show. Not really fair when there are hardcore fans who have stood by the band for years who would give their left limb to have that view.

Not cool Axl.

wtf? Ok you may be a chick but even if you are you cannot cry over this. Come on!

Putting models up front comes off as a little desperate from a 50 year old. It is creepy.

Put me, Thomas Meadow, Ali, and Axl302 up front.

/SOB

+1 - you should also take along a banner with your signature blown up. I'd love to see Axl dive into the crowd and hit someone again.

I can't imagine the overall show being effected just because of the models, so quit bitching.

Acl.jpg

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOO

08522_145340_axlerosegirlsrecklessroad_0.jpg

OHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Interesting pic....Axl in bed with a hot chick, a transvestite and a dude?

Lol everyones thinks the bird on the right's a fella. Poor girl :rofl-lol: and I never notice Slash under Adriana.

The strippers used to be backup dancers for the band essentially so logic fail.

Axl has something to do with it.

If he wouldn't like the models there, he could just go like, "GET THAT MODEL OUT OF HERE! Are you listening to me, Mr. Security Man? THat Girl, GONE!! Yeah, GOING! Hand me her shirt..." ... oh wait.

This was greatness - had me rolling.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If he wouldn't like the models there, he could just go like, "GET THAT MODEL OUT OF HERE! Are you listening to me, Mr. Security Man? THat Girl, GONE!! Yeah, GOING! Hand me her shirt..." ... oh wait.

This is off topic, but I really love your username

Um, hoping because you love the movie, not the actual character :confused:

Yes, the movie of course

We do not know if this was axls idea. This much is true. But what is also true is if Axl oposed to it, well then, it wouldn't be fucking happening, now would it ?

how is this thread 8 pages?

do you guys really not invite chicks when you throw a party?!?

Yes, the movie of course

Just wondering if you were a skinhead for a second lol. Yeah I love that movie too. Except the part where he curb stomps the black guy.

Jealous wankers... Who wouldn't want the potential of having a model on your jack after the show is done?

All Axl is doing is showing off to the world the trophies he is collecting (if you know what I mean).

big fucking deal. all kinds of people get vip passes. models, other musicians, actors, celebrities, hell, even forum moderators. don't be petty and jealous. that's how it is, has been, and will be. and deservedly so. if you think it's insulting, then you need to reasses not only your expectations for a rock band, but your expectations for what posting on a message forum affords you in life. besides, you should be proud that your favorite band has hot chicks to party with. even if they aren't fans. god, sometimes i think you guys would be happy with a whole band full of people who myspace as much as bumblefoot.

Some people get married, Axl rolls with 20 models.

I wish the band would replace all the ugly fans who attend the shows for hot chicks, it makes watching concert videos on youtube more enjoyable.

They should do Ladies Nights.

big fucking deal. all kinds of people get vip passes. models, other musicians, actors, celebrities, hell, even forum moderators. don't be petty and jealous. that's how it is, has been, and will be. and deservedly so. if you think it's insulting, then you need to reasses not only your expectations for a rock band, but your expectations for what posting on a message forum affords you in life. besides, you should be proud that your favorite band has hot chicks to party with. even if they aren't fans. god, sometimes i think you guys would be happy with a whole band full of people who myspace as much as bumblefoot.

Sometimes I think you guys would be happy with a whole band that goes on stage on drugs, drunk, that can barely play their songs to the audience and dont give a fuck about you and your support. Oh wait...

Edited by Bruno Poeys

You're just jealous.

Not really. I was about ten feet away from Axl last night. That's not the point. It still ain't fair.

Why? Because you feel you, as a real fan, should be able to be in that position?

Ali

One of the stupidest things I've ever read on this forum

I'm sure models have been hired before but it was never make so public like it was this time.

Aside from it looking kind of desperate I didn't see the problem with it until London. First they were sitting at the side of the stage on their iphones. Then they were brought out to the front and were blocking people's views. I happened to get talking to two sets of people who were up the front and they were upset because they had waited all day to get up to the front and halfways through the models came out and blocked their view. One of the couples bought the VIP tickets just so they could get in before the crowd and get a good standing spot. That was ruined for the lady because she was short and the models completely blocked her.

I think that is very unfair. Keep the models backstage!! or even to the front at the side but don't block people who have waited for hours and hours to get up front.

I have been lucky with the shows I was standing up front. The models were kept at the sides. I would've been gutted in London though.

Edited by Sleeping Like An Angel

You don't charge people to attend a party do you? Great analogy once again...

Ill give the model agency a call now for the next big bash :rofl-lol:

Ill give the model agency a call now for the next big bash :rofl-lol:

;)