The Official Blu-Ray Thread

Zint

Wut?..extra footage?..like, added to the movie or just footage added in extras or special features??

No! It is just behind the scene footage. No extra footage. And I think you have to download it. Which sucks. I could just see it on YouTube one day. I went to Target and got this.f26128d817c65ef4a44ba8ad2b9d6973.jpg

1d9d2123ff2ddf41602c164313aa6e3d.jpg

2d9bfda0e14e1a7600ff5ec8a1cf505d.jpg

It has a sweet comic inside!

Edited by batman007

Man I wanted that digibook, but the Target here doesn't open until the New Year, I didn't want to wait.

But I didn't realize the regular blu version with Batman on the cover was lenticular, it looked pretty cool so I went for that.

Digibook and lenticular for Dark Knight Rises are pretty cool, but my steelbook beats them all! :awesomeface:

Bit the bullet and bought Up 3D for $30. More than I pay usually, but I figure hell, I pay a little more sometimes for imported steels, so whatever.

Nemo 3D will hopefully be here before the end of the week from DeepDiscount, so I can't wait to check the 3D out for both! :)

Also grabbed Eastbound & Down Season 3, so now I happily have them all, and I got Catch Me If You Can, which I've been waiting to hit blu since I got into blu-rays. Finally. :heart:

I'm waiting until they next official sale from the Criterion website so I can throw some blank cases in so I don't have to pay for shipping.

My T2 skull should be here tomorrow. Can't wait!

Also, Fry's shipped my copy of Dark Shadows so that'll probably be here by the weekend.

At work now, but my mom said I got three packages in the mail, so hoping two of them are Nemo 3D and Ted steelbook! :D