The Official Blu-Ray Thread

Zint

I don't have it yet, but I know that for xmas I am getting the Hitchcock masterpiece collection. I'm pretty stoked about that.

$120 at Amazon.

Sell the uv's to me guys!!

No, you're not a supporter anymore. :tongue2:

What movies are you looking for? I have a shitload to offer lol.

Whenever you can, pm me your list. Or just post it here.

Will do!

Haven't gotten to watch it yet, unfortunately. I mean, if you're a fan of the others I'm sure it's enjoyable, but even fans shouldn't be expecting a masterpiece.

Yeah I know what you mean.

I read they're already planning a sixth and seventh one. The seventh may not have Alice and they're also talking about rebooting it.

See, it takes a lot for me to actually say a movie "sucks". If it's bad, but I still enjoy it, I don't think it sucks.

I won't spoil it for you, I mean, after the 4th I felt the entire franchise was going down. I think they're pushing it too hard when there's not much left to say. My little brother is a RE fan and even he said it was bad. :lol:

I bought the Universal Monsters box set from Barnes and Noble yesterday for 69 bucks out the door. I went back today and got the new Blade Runner 3-disc digibook for 14 bucks out the door. Sales+Coupons+Member Discounts = Fuck yeah.

Sounds like you can actually get Blu Rays for a reasonable price there when you factor all that in :tongue2:

I bought the Universal Monsters box set from Barnes and Noble yesterday for 69 bucks out the door. I went back today and got the new Blade Runner 3-disc digibook for 14 bucks out the door. Sales+Coupons+Member Discounts = Fuck yeah.

Sounds like you can actually get Blu Rays for a reasonable price there when you factor all that in :tongue2:

yeah it's pretty much the only way. All blus are 40% off right now, then I had a 25% and a 30% off coupon that I used on the two items plus you get 10% off additionally for being a member.

I just sell them to people on blu-ray.com, usually for $3 each for new releases, and $2 for any others. They usually go pretty quick, especially new releases.

thanks for posting this, I posted a good chunk of UV and Digital Copies last night and have already made like 10 bucks, sure it's not much but, hey for pieces of paper sitting in my blu-ray cases that I never use, pretty fuckin cool.

UV copies are basically Cloud storage copies. The idea is that you buy the Blu-ray/DVD, redeem the UV code and now you can stream the UV copies from literally anywhere.

CDs and DVDs is tough because there isn't a whole lot of demand, but eBay is probably your best solution. Maybe someone else knows of something better!

I think I know what version of Skyfall I'm getting in February:

http://ow.ly/i/1i73v

I'm sold.