Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The Official Blu-Ray Thread

• Please log in to reply
2364 replies to this topic

Powerage5

Powerage5

2013 Death Pool Champ

• MOD SQUAD
  • 15,831 posts
  • 17-February 06
Is there really no steelbook edition of The Grand Budapest Hotel? There's nothing on Blu-Ray.com...

13978513873_30aa82e9a0_z.jpg

Hamilton '10 | Wilkes-Barre '11 | Hamilton '11 | New York '12 x2 | Buffalo '13 | Brooklyn '13 | New York '13 | Bethlehem '14 | Las Vegas '14 x3
MyGNR's official Iron Maiden fanatic! US x20 | Canada x7 | Sweden x4 | Norway x2 | Wales | N. Ireland | England x5 | Russia x2 | Finland | Romania | Turkey | Croatia | Poland | Luxembourg | France

Black Sabbath

Black Sabbath

MYGNR Town Sheriff

• MOD SQUAD
  • 29,917 posts
  • 10-July 07
Nope. I haven't picked it up yet either but I might wait for the inevitable Criterion edition.
  • Powerage5 likes this

"You're only given a little spark of madness. And if you lose that, you're nothin'." - Robin Williams

Black Sabbath

Black Sabbath

MYGNR Town Sheriff

• MOD SQUAD
  • 29,917 posts
  • 10-July 07

Order my copy of Days of Future Past for store pick up :)

Tempted to get Fargo as well, but I might hold off... Need to catch up on a ton of other shows and I likely won't re-watch for awhile, but I know I could re-watch it easily, which doesn't always happen for me with shows.

"You're only given a little spark of madness. And if you lose that, you're nothin'." - Robin Williams

Zint

Zint

• SILVER
  • 17,296 posts
  • 24-February 06

Preordered the Guardians of the Galaxy steelbook from Futureshop.

It comes with 3D blu, blu and digital.

2i0u9oh.jpg

Nosaj Thing

Nosaj Thing

最期の終止符

• SILVER
  • 15,130 posts
  • 28-January 11

Do you like the artwork?

Posted Image

Goddamn it! Fuckin' Game of Thrones, man.

Black Sabbath

Black Sabbath

MYGNR Town Sheriff

• MOD SQUAD
  • 29,917 posts
  • 10-July 07

I haven't seen the movie, but I like the artwork, and from what I'm told, it relates to the movie in a nice way. I'll be getting it. :shrugs:

Ordered this today:

10962866-1413822688-611963.jpg

Enjoyed the movie more than I thought I would and pictures of the steel look fantastic, so $40 shipped for this beautiful, 3D steel is a good deal to me :)

Nosaj Thing

Nosaj Thing

最期の終止符

• SILVER
  • 15,130 posts
  • 28-January 11

Not really.

The walkman shown in the movie isn't the same as the one the guys at Disney are using.  The steelbook won't have the title on the spine and the j-card for the Best Buy Exclusive is vertical, while the steelbook is horizontal.  I won't be getting it, but to each its own, I guess.

Posted Image

Goddamn it! Fuckin' Game of Thrones, man.

Black Sabbath

Black Sabbath

MYGNR Town Sheriff

• MOD SQUAD
  • 29,917 posts
  • 10-July 07

Only thing that somewhat bothers me is the title on the spine, but I'll likely still get that version. I'm not pre-ordering it though, so we'll see.

Can't wait to get my Maleficent steel, though.

Zint

Zint

• SILVER
  • 17,296 posts
  • 24-February 06

Do you like the artwork?

I'm fine with it.

2i0u9oh.jpg

Black Sabbath

Black Sabbath

MYGNR Town Sheriff

• MOD SQUAD
  • 29,917 posts
  • 10-July 07

I was this so bad, but not for nearly $100. I'll try to hold off until it's around maybe $60 or so...

78865_large.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users