This is Guns n' Roses right here

Tabitha27

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GNR = Axl and Izzy. Lead guitarists come and go, but these two songsmiths are really responsible for the GNR sound.

After UYI, everything is really just Axl's solo project (which is cool). I really wish Axl would give up the whole "rock star" thing though, and get back together and write with Izzy again.

GNR:Axl,Slash,Izzy,Duff and Steven.

have a feeling this thread is just to stir up some shit.

Only if people like you try and derail it into that.

I am merely pointing out a magical moment in time just like when Duff was on stage wth Axl back in 2010.

I also am pointing out that Izzy looks wise and vocally hasn't changed a bit.

I am also going to point out this:

Duff joined Axl onstage in 2010 at the O2 arena

Izzy joined Axl onstage in 2012 at the O2 arena

_____________ joins Axl on stage in 2014 at the O2 arena (fill in the blank).

Maybe Axl prefers even years over odd years :rofl-lol:

Edited by Tabitha27

Izzy and Axl were the main writers in the band, you could switch pretty much any of the other guys with equally talented musicians, and it still would have been GNR. Steven and Duff = easily replacable. The only thing slash brought to the table was the SCOM riff, big hair, and a top hat - i.e., also easily replaceable.

the main difference between CD and all previous albums is that Izzy wasn't involved with the writing.

Izzy and Axl were the main writers in the band, you could switch pretty much any of the other guys with equally talented musicians, and it still would have been GNR. Steven and Duff = easily replacable. The only thing slash brought to the table was the SCOM riff, big hair, and a top hat - i.e., also easily replaceable.

the main difference between CD and all previous albums is that Izzy wasn't involved with the writing.

Who wrote WTTJ,Paradise city,Civil war,Coma,Rocket queen,Locomotive riffs or November rain and Estrenged solos ...Izzy ...i dont think so ..he is awsome but :rolleyes:

Edited by DizzyReedsexmachine

this drummer guy Axl hired is so damn useless he can't play the 14 years intro correctly either... :thumbsdown:

Also I notice that BBF is doing his best to look bad. He looked good in 2006. Nowdays he is like a jester.

Better than fat cheese-guitar-in-hand Bumblefoot.

Pretty sure it's just Axl and Izzy.

This

'91 video kicks fucking ass!

This

I also am pointing out that Izzy looks wise and vocally hasn't changed a bit.

This

Izzy really does look and sound great. Axl should have went for a wardrobe change during this song. He kind of ruined it for me.