Muse - The 2nd Law

bacardimayne

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Showbiz, Origin of Symmetry and Absolution are crying right now.

If that snippet is actually off a song on the album, I'm incredibly disappointed. Matt Bellamy is a hell of a talent, and to go wasting it on shitty dubstep rip offs is just not cool.

aaah I really like Muse but why this? :no:

It started great but then there was that bullshit talk bit and then just plain bullshit......... hope it's just for the trailer.

I belive they are guys with a sence of humor so maybe they just did it to fuck with us.......... I hope :lol:

The last album was just shit overall, I didn't even like Exogenesis, and now this...I don't hate dubstep, I enjoy some once in a while, but fuck me does it feel like Muse will do anything to make a buck these days. I miss the days of the first three albums (and even some of Black Holes & Revelations was really good).

I'm not even a big Muse fan at all, but some of you are being ridiculous. It's like 15 seconds of an album. The rest of the album could sound nothing like that and that may be just some kind of weird intro or outro to a song or something. It could also be an entire album of that kind of music, but dismissing it after a teaser is pretty lame.

Showbiz, Origin of Symmetry and Absolution are crying right now.

If that snippet is actually off a song on the album, I'm incredibly disappointed. Matt Bellamy is a hell of a talent, and to go wasting it on shitty dubstep rip offs is just not cool.

exactly, i showed my friend this and he agreed as do i, i dont mind if the band wants to explore more electronic stuff but this is straight up dubstep bullshit, and i like dubstep to a degree but muse is not a dubstep band, they can conform if they want but there gonna lose a shit ton of fans

Graet band, I liked Resistance too. Even though it was their most commercial sounding album to date, the songwriting was still excellent. Plus I was at the first date of that world tour, was amazing to hear the debut of some songs. rock3

However I hate the direction they took with Neutron Star Collision and all that Twilight crap.

I do believe the next album will be good, no point in judging it from a 2 minute trailer... don't worry it will not be a full on brostep album, they've experimented with a lot of genres in the past and its usually been just for a song or two.

• 3 weeks later...