Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Face book is the new weapon. lives ruined.

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

spunko12345

spunko12345

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,882 posts
  • 25-January 08

on the "ruining lives" front, i think facebook is very dangerous for kids... childhood has always been a rollercoaster of emotions but there was usually an escape, i.e. the end of the day. for kids who didnt do so well socially they could go home and escape the pressure (assuming their home situation was alright). now you are linked in 24/7 and the bullies who distract themselves by preying on other kids have a 24 h platform for torment. the leads to fake profiles, fake relationships, real suicides.

Good point, definitely something to think about. That is a terrifying layer to bullying.

I agree that is definitely an awful thought.
Jmapelian - i'll agree w/ the guy who said axl is bat-shit crazy

shutupandsing - And I'll agree with the first person that calls you a self-important little half-baked cunt cake.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users