If you do not have faith in Guns n Roses, why are you here?

saber_

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We are are still waiting for Axl to dazzle us with some amazing music because we know he has it in him. But time is running out and it looks like he is satisfied living off of past glories which is a shame...so much wasted talent...........

It seems some fans have lost faith in one way or another. Why then, do those people still follow the band? It's quite the riddle. And one which vexes me so.

I think because you can never FULLY lose faith in a band that's provided so many great moments in the past (admittedly most of those moments are 18+ years ago now and many line-up changes ago). Additionally, I think there's still just a feeling of "unfinished" business with this band and Axl in particular. It's certainly always possible- but it's just hard to believe that an artist that made such a major impact at a relatively young age and is still with us is not going to be able to conjure up some more magic at some point. At times it can look bleak for sure- but I think most of us want to be around just in case it happens...

Just my .02 cents...

It's like a train smash. I can't look away

I also like ancient Egypt. Should I not be interested just because it doesn't exist anymore?

Oh don't gimme that shit. You flaunt your lack of faith. You rub our noses in it. You take out your frustrations with Axl on other fans. You exert a concerted effort to spread your distaste for GnR.

But your answer certainly is interesting. You seem.. how shall i say.. a little defensive? lulz

I also like ancient Egypt. Should I not be interested just because it doesn't exist anymore?

Oh don't gimme that shit. You flaunt your lack of faith. You rub our noses in it. You take out your frustrations with Axl on other fans. You exert a concerted effort to spread your distaste for GnR.

But your answer certainly is interesting. You seem.. how shall i say.. a little defensive? lulz

I don't have a distaste for Guns N' Roses! I love that band, I wish they were still around

I don't have a distaste for Guns N' Roses! I love that band, I wish they were still around

You just admitted what I accused you of. That's big of you. Whatsa matter, you don't get the attention you crave in the pre-94 section? That's really what it's about, isn't it? Incessantly drawing attention to your point of view.

You just admitted what I accused you of. That's big of you. Whatsa matter, you don't get the attention you crave in the pre-94 section? That's really what it's about, isn't it? Incessantly drawing attention to your point of view.

actually I think if you read my post you will see what I actually said was:

Ha, I got a chuckle out of that. :D

And yeah, I completely agree. Guns has had several versions over the years. I'm a big fan of one of them.

So put him on ignore and quit caring what he thinks

I did read your post, actually. And I've read past posts of yours too. Too bad for you the search feature is fixed, and your entire posting history is quickly accessible. You're just another malcontent cupcake whose deluded himself into thinking you're somehow unique or clever. Sorry buddy, you're just like the rest of them. Say, hows that pre-94 forum? Why don't you like posting in there, since you seem to be driving home the point you only recognize the pre-94 era? Oh that's right, you're just trollololin on us.

Axl continues to own you. Hard.

Edited by Popcorn's Snare

No. I'm going to call him out for what he is and challenge him. I don't ignore people (with a button). His behavior pertains to the thread. If you don't like it, leave the thread. =)

We are are still waiting for Axl to dazzle us with some amazing music because we know he has it in him. But time is running out and it looks like he is satisfied living off of past glories which is a shame...so much wasted talent...........

Time is running out? I didn't know there was a time limit.

Time is running out? I didn't know there was a time limit.

Before THIS:

3057012910_cee8ea6d3f2.jpg

No. I'm going to call him out for what he is and challenge him. I don't ignore people (with a button). His behavior pertains to the thread. If you don't like it, leave the thread. =)

Nah, I'm gonna do what I want. It just seems like you just like to bitch. You're not a fan of the band, you just signed up to cupcake. Anyway, off to the ignore list with you.