May I have a thread unlocked please? its from 2007.

ThomasMeadow

Guest Gunns

any thread that madison biatch locked should be unlocked and given a second chance :xmassrudolph:

Edited by Gunns

Guest Gunns

any thread that madison biatch locked should be unlocked and given a second chance :xmassrudolph:

thing is madison didn't lock that thread. <_<

Yeah I know, surprisingly it was one of ones she didn't :)

edit

on topic, I think people requesting years old threads to be unlocked would be better off just starting a new thread, no?

Edited by Gunns

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

This thread needs to be unlocked! :lol:

"Guys are so fucking stupid ! The best way to get the bitches is through dance. So what if you come off looking like a person, that’s a plus too. I mean, most chicks go for that sensitive queer shit anyway, what do you have to lose. I remember in school, these football players would always give me shit. I think there were like three that would always really try their hardest. I looked one up a while back. He was still living with his mother, but the real kicker was that when I looked him up, his mother just died around that same time. Isn’t that fucking humorous?! I was rolling in millions at that time, and he was rolling in his fat fucking joke of a life."

It's really hilarious!

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

IMO, we should not be opening up threads that were locked years ago!

What i would say TM, is why not start up another PS thread as we all recognise your love for him!? - and as long as you don't stray too much, everyone's a winner!!!B)