Does anyone else like the current band members better than Axl?

Georgy Zhukov

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They aren't that compatible. If they actually had to exist as a real band and write music together then they would just break up because of musical differences. On CD not even one track has two different guitarists with writing credits.

Bumblefoot is better than Axl.

A damn shame he is not nor never will be as well known as he should be. He is one of the greatest guitarists most people never heard of. Was listening to Hermit today and it still blows me away.

No, i despise bumblefoot and don't care for anyone else in the band. DJ Ashba is ok cause he's attracive but he'll never be as sexy as Axl. And seriously Bumblefoot needs to groom himself regularly. He looks like a extra from a rob zombie movie with that horrible beard.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I don't like anyone in the new band except maybe Fortus. I don't really like him either, but he's the one that I mind the least. Ashba being second. If he didn't dress the way he do, I wouldn't mind him either. I dislike the rest of the band.

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

Guest Broskirose

Bumblefoot is better than Axl.

On what aspect?

If you're trying to say Bumble is better singer than Axl, i consider you officially a fucking cupcake

Every aspect technically. Bumblefoot is a better singer than Axl on a technical level. He has a much bigger range, better control of his voice, wider range of styles, etc. I'm not saying people should prefer Bumblefoot to Axl. That is up to preference. Axl is a legend. But, on a technical level Bumblefoot is a better singer.

Edited by Broskirose

DJ Ashba is ok cause he's attracive

What? No!!!!!!!

This made me laugh :lol:

Ps. I think, Axl has great musicians currently working with him. And when his singing sucks at certain shows, they are saving him from total disaster. But better than Axl, wouldn't say that.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

DJ Ashba is ok cause he's attracive

What? No!!!!!!!

This made me laugh :lol:

I know, people are so funny sometimes. :lol:

Every aspect technically. Bumblefoot is a better singer than Axl on a technical level. He has a much bigger range, better control of his voice, wider range of styles, etc. I'm not saying people should prefer Bumblefoot to Axl. That is up to preference. Axl is a legend. But, on a technical level Bumblefoot is a better singer.

Range: If you count the whistle range, then yes, perhaps (we don't know if Axl can do that). But without the whistle range I am not so sure. Another thing is whether you can sing dynamically from the low register up to the very high register. I believe Axl displayes a four octave range in There Was A Time. Do you have any examples of Bumbles doing the same (and no, I am not interested in freakish whistle range which is often a disconnected range that can only be reached by jumping over a shitload of octaves).

Control of voice: Again I am sceptical. How do you even measure such things without it becoming a subjective opinion.

Wider range of styles: I am not familiar with all of Bumbles work, but I know Axl has a tremendous range of styles. How do you even measure such a thing?

"Bumblefoot is better than Axl."

lol so far i read slash is the worst guitarist of all time, cd is better than jungle and now bumblefoot is better than axl? what the fuck is wrong with this place?

Oh Broski stated in the past on other forum AFD is boring

so... :rolleyes: