Does anyone else like the current band members better than Axl?

Georgy Zhukov

Guest Broskirose

I am not going to respond to all of this atm. I'm going to bed.

I think you're just getting too invested in hypothetical guesses. Is it possible that maybe Axl can do everything Ron can do and choses not to? Umm, I guess...maybe....not really.

So what do you want me to say? That it isn't fair to say Ron is undeniably the better singer, but based on the numerous footage/streams/live performances I've seen from both singers, I can conclude that Ron is likely the better singer? Isn't it all just a needless jumble of words? Yeah, ok I guess hypothetically there is no way to know for sure unless you capture them, lock them in a lab, and run tests on them in every single condition possible for months...but, really it's not even like this is a close call. Ron has Axl drastically beat in almost every catagory.

Edited by Broskirose

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ron has Axl drastically beat in almost every catagory.
Yeah, ok I guess hypothetically there is no way to know for sure unless you capture them, lock them in a lab, and run tests on them in every single condition possible for months...but, really it's not even like this is a close call.

You bring up the technicals, so give examples trollboy!

I am not going to respond to all of this atm. I'm going to bed.

I think you're just getting too invested in hypothetical guesses. Is it possible that maybe Axl can do everything Ron can do and choses not to? Umm, I guess...maybe....not really.

So what do you want me to say? That it isn't fair to say Ron is undeniably the better singer, but based on the numerous footage/streams/live performances I've seen from both singers, I can conclude that Ron is likely the better singer? Isn't it all just a needless jumble of words? Yeah, ok I guess hypothetically there is no way to know for sure unless you capture them, lock them in a lab, and run tests on them in every single condition possible for months...but, really it's not even like this is a close call. Ron has Axl drastically beat in almost every catagory.

I think it is very important that they at least sing songs that are, if not identical, so at least equally technically hard to sing, if you want to do comparisons.

Sleep tight :)

I don't think broskirose is trolling, at least not intentionally, he is just very...enamoured with Bumblefoot and you know it is hard to be objective under such circumstances.

Guest Broskirose
Ron has Axl drastically beat in almost every catagory.
Yeah, ok I guess hypothetically there is no way to know for sure unless you capture them, lock them in a lab, and run tests on them in every single condition possible for months...but, really it's not even like this is a close call.

I will tomorrow kid. In the meantime keep obsessing over my posts. :thumbsup:

i dont read broskirose messages and i am proud

lol

It's a fact, unless Axl is hiding his skills on purpose. Now how likely is that?

It's not a fact until you have excluded the probability of Axl's skills not being exhausted in the available audio we have, and until you have actually heard them both sing equally challenging songs. Until then it can only be an opinion. You might be ever so confident on your opinion being correct, but facts are reserved for those occasions when something is actually proved.

This forum is the only place where music is discussed in my world (with friends, online, with strangers on the street/bar/party, family) where "technical ability" means anything at all whatsoever. Who gives a FUCK. Bumblefoot IS a "better" musician than Axl. Every singer that has ever won American Idol is a better singer than every singer I listen to save maybe like two or three. It doesn't mean anything. In fact, if someone tells me a musician is technically better than someone else in the conversation to me my mind automatically adds "he doesn't write as powerful songs though" because if someone uses technical abilities as a reason for superiority it's really a last resort type thing.

Like how Bumble is better than Slash technically

TROLOLOLOLOLOL

Edited by The_Universal_Sigh

This forum is the only place where music is discussed in my world (with friends, online, with strangers on the street/bar/party, family) where "technical ability" means anything at all whatsoever. Who gives a FUCK. Bumblefoot IS a "better" musician than Axl. Every singer that has ever won American Idol is a better singer than every singer I listen to save maybe like two or three. It doesn't mean anything. In fact, if someone tells me a musician is technically better than someone else in the conversation to me my mind automatically adds "he doesn't write as powerful songs though" because if someone uses technical abilities as a reason for superiority it's really a last resort type thing.

Like how Bumble is better than Slash technically

I agree with your sentiment but I would like to point out that technical ability is important because its sets the boundaries for the space in which a musician can work and create music. Many great musicians are limited by not being technical enough, and the more impressing it is when they create great music; whereas many musicians have too much space and ends up creating music that is all over the place.

To me this explains why I love Slash's guitar playing so much but haven't been impressed with anything I have heard from Bumblefoot, yet.

can we please remove the crazy fucking loons or make a lunacy section for them? the org members afd illusions and all the other awesome guns shit including that 'evil fucker' slash should be talked about in here.

What idiot put you in charge?

I do not like the current band members.at all.they are copies of copies.

lol at those who bash Slash,the always and forever GNR lead guitarist.

these 'persons' seem to follow Axls bullshit blindly.how sick.

GNR ORIGINAL:Slash,Axl,Izzy,Duff,Steven.

keeping it real.

Edited by stumbleine

MyGnR is in crisis... really. It's damn sad.

It took me damn long to realize you are It Don't Really Matter, what the fuck dude. LOL.

LOL I put it in my sig and my profile so people'd know... I wanted my name change for quite some time but only recently decided what to change it to.

MyGnR is in crisis... really. It's damn sad.

Yeah I think I'll take a break from here and then return in about six weeks when things should be running more smoothly hopefully

Running away is not an option. Fight for your rights, lol.

There's nothing I can do about the way things are going on here